Friday, May 15, 2009

Mummy Jay's Bakes and Makes

Ever since I had the itch to go back to the kitchen and just whip up something again, I knew it was time for me to bake & make again! Can you believe the last time I baked a cake was in 2006? :)

Since then, I've been spending lots of time in the kitchen, baking cakes, whipping up desserts and more... So instead of posting lots of foodie stuffs in this blog and turn it more into a food blog, I'll maintain this blog the way it is!

I've decided to start a new blog just about my culinary adventures in my humble kitchen! Here it is: Mummy Jay's Bakes and Makes!

In here, I'll share recipes with friends who are interested to try out the stuffs I've made and I hope to learn more and share my passion on baking and cooking with like-minded folks!

12 friends spoke up!:

Contentedmom said...

i truely wish i was gifted with culinary skills....I simply lack patience :(...enjoy..

Fussy mum said...

Oohh...I love cooking and baking too. Ok, hopping over now to check out your new food blog :)

Rose said...

Wow! Congratulations on your new blog!! Looking forward to reading it. I dont fancy baking, but loves to try new cooking recipes!! :p

little prince's mummy said...

Wow! New blog!`

Merryn said...

congrats congrats on your new blog! :)

LittleLamb said...

wow...congrats. will check out ur recipe blog....yum yum

eugene said...

i love to cook but never try baking before, guess you can bake and make very well, and i always believe bake or cook, if you do it passionately, it will be very therapeutic to combat stress.

so happy cooking, will go to your culinary blog and learn a thing or two from you

Mummy Gwen said...

Congrats on your new blog. :)

HN said...

Wow, congrats on your new blog!!! It's a nice one :) Glad that another mommy is willing to share her precious recipes :)

Kristie said...

contentedmom, it's ok, everyone is different! :)

fussy mum, thanks, let's share more recipes together ya!

rose, ok sure!

thanks merryn, peiwun, rachel, mummygwen

eugene, yes it helps me destress hehe :)

thanks HN, yup would love to share my passion with all!

slavemom said...

Congrats on ur new blog, Kristie! Yay! I hv one more site to refer to for great recipes. :)

Kristie said...

thanks slavemom :)