Sunday, May 17, 2009

For You Mummy


This is for you mummy, I love you!

My greatest joy in life, being a mum has definitely changed me and my life


My gift from mummy for Mother's Day :)

14 friends spoke up!:

huisia said...

happy belated mother's day!

Cookie said...

Belated Happy Mother's day, Kristie!
Your mum looks very young and pretty ;)

Mummy Gwen said...

Pretty mummy and daughter. Wah perfume for your mummy. She must be a sophisticated mum.

MommyAngel said...

Oh .... that is so sweet .....

You mean your mom bought you a perfume on Mother's day? How sweet ......

Rose said...

Very nice gift!

agnes said...

happy belated mother's day to you and ur mom!!

eugene said...

how old is your mom, she looks cool man,,,,, now that we are parents,we tend to look at our mom differently, dont we?

little prince's mummy said...

Wow! Ur mum is so young!~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Your mommy is so sweet, even give you a present.

Fann said...

so sweet Kristie :) Can feel your love ...

Miss you gal!

Oliveoylz said...

This is a lovely dedication to ur mom. She looks eternally young! What's her secret?

MeRy said...

Such a pretty mummies...

slavemom said...

Great dedications! I'm sure u had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Kristie said...

thanks all mummies, yes aren't we mums the greatest creations on Earth? :p

My mum always get that comment, yes she looks very young for her age, hopefully i'll her her genes :p

She loves perfumes, this is a gift from her to me :)