Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hi peeps

Been away for nearly a week now, was down with vomiting and diarrhoea, and severe body aches... my back felt like it was going to snap into 2! Saw a doctor that morning after waking up feeling nauseous, doctor said must be something that I ate... I vomited only bile, yellow bitter liquid... He prescribed antibiotics and tons of other medications for my ailments and to stop taking milk, soya milk etc. Came back home and slept till evening, didn't have appetite the entire day, just took sips of porridge so that I could take medication. After waking up from my nap, my whole body was so itchy! I on the lights and found red spots and blotches all over my body, and little bumps like mosquito bites. I thought it might be bed bugs or measles or something, I was so worried of Jayden coming near to me. Immediately I went to see the same doctor again, she said I was allergic to the antibiotics (Bactrium)... damn... she said to stop it immediately and gave me a medication to clear the allergy. As the medication was drowsy, I dozed off almost immediately after I came back, I slept from 8pm till the next morning. Thank God the allergy had cleared, but my back still ached so badly. Luckily my parents came over to help the last few days, just to look after Jayden and I could rest. Hubby also tried to come back from work earlier so that he could help out and my parents could go home. Now I feel better, and can look after Jayden better :) Phew.....

23 friends spoke up!:

Serene said...

Sorry to hear that. Take good care dear!

Fussy mum said...

The bad weather nowadays is making everyone sick. You take good care of yourself and drink lots of liquid, ok.

Merryn said...

luckily ur parents came to help! i remembered few days b4 CNY, me, hubs n ethan all sick... all cant get up.. but still have to force my way up to cook n care for all.. like hell... my parents pulaks in malacca sooo far!

but back to u .. hope u recover faster.. everyone's seem to be sick these days.. my family did not get to escape from it too.. we all just recovered.. u take care! hugs..

Bonnie said...

Hope you feeling better now.. Take care..

cadbury said...

Take good care of yourself.

Little Inbox said...

Rest well for recovery. Take care!

little prince's mummy said...

Get well soon!

Liwen said...

AIYOOO!!! why so serious!!!! must monitor ok?? Get well soon

Drink plenty of water and slp all u wan.... Poor thing...

KaDusMama said...

Oh no...!!! I hope you feeling much better already..
Drink more water ya..the weather is pretty terrible now..maybe contribute to your ilness too??

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh..so sorry to hear that. Rest well and take care dear. Hope you get well soon. :)

LittleLamb said...

get well soon..rest well !

Fang Ting said...

Take good care!!!! :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

What have you eaten? Poor you.

the little prince said...

Wrongly eat something huh!! Take care!!

Rachel said...

Rest well and get well soon Kristie. Jayden will need a healthy and strong mommy to take care of him.

Jaanvi said...

take rest.... you will be alright....

Leeyen said...

tot u were pregnant :) anyway, take more rest!

slavemom said...

Hope u're fully recovered now. Luckily ur parents were able to help take care of Jayden, so u can rest properly.

Cookie said...

OMG Kristie. I hope you're doing alright right now. It's not easy to be sick. and what the hey, the meds given to you added insult to injury! I wish and I pray for your fast recovery so that you can be with your Jayden again.

MeRy said...

Hope u will hav speady recovery!!

Rose said...

Oh dear! Sorry to hear about your condition. Do get well soon.....

Natalia said...

Poor dear...hope you get well soon...

Sweetie Michelle said...

me too! allergic to Bactrium n most of the pain killers! doctor said, 1/100 got this, so i am the lucky one :D