Thursday, April 16, 2009

Book Bargains

Was about doing normal grocery shopping at c4 the other day and when I came down to the ground floor, I was surprised to see stashes of novels for sale! Many people were browsing through it, what caught my eyes was the price- RM5.90 per book!



Bought these 2 novels after reading through the summary. I have this habit when I buy a novel, I will read the first few pages of the novel, if it interests me, I will get it, if I get bored just on the 1st page, I will drop it rightaway.

12 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..good buys...soo cheap. The titles of the books sound interesting. Happy Reading. :)

Mummy Ryan said...

Kris RM 5.90 is really worth to buy...me oso love reading but hor since little Ryan around it difficult for me.....(hahha just an excuse...)

little prince's mummy said...

Nice books!

Merryn said...

u like books. u going to the book fair in pwtc this weekend?

Rose said...

so cheap~! I would buy more, to read at home....

FAMILY FIRST said...

Oh ya i saw it at C4 mid valley too. But me not into movels.

Mummy Zuan said...

wah..best wo got very cheap price..good bargain la..enjoy reading..btw,your jayden is very very handsome la...

Oliveoylz said...

What a steal!!! Happy reading! I won't have the luxury to read novels for the next 2 years ;p Feeding and changing diapers would be the order of the day :)

Hi! I'm Grace said...

Great deals, kristie. I love books, too.
Have a happy weekend! :)

Kristie said...

mummygwen, peiwun, grace thanks!

kc, ya ever since i had jayden also seldom read books of my choice, read more parenting related books hhehe...

merryn, yup i love reading, didn't know there was a book fair :p

rose, i didnt want to get too many, cos I take some time to finish my novels hehe...

family first, yup i think all c4 carries this promotion!

mummy zuan, ya very worth it, thanks!

oliveoylz, yup that is the sacrifice a mother has to make ya... never mind, once ur kids have grown up then it's ur chance to do ur own stuffs and catch up on reading! :)

Serene said...

Ya me too, will read thru the summary first before buying.. but been long time never finish a novel already. hahaha! Happy reading!

Kristie said...

ya serene, same here... i find it very hard to sit down and read a novel even before i had jayden, plus now, i will really have to find the time! gd luck serene :)