Monday, March 9, 2009

Starting with "K"

Tagged by Deana & Esmeralda :) Thanks ladies!

Rules:

It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. Nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy or girl name question. Have fun!


1. What is your name: Kristie

2. A four letter word: kick

3. A boy's name: Kenneth

4. A girl's name: Kelly

5. An occupation: killer? :p

6. A colour: kiddy colours

7. Something you wear: kebaya

8. A food: keropok

9. Something found in the bathroom: ky jelly

10. A place: kelana jaya

11. A reason for being late: kissing

12. Something you shout: kepoh lah u!

13. A movie title: Knowing

14. Something you drink: Koka Kola

15. A musical group: the Killers

16. A street name: Kebun Teh street

17. A type of car: KIA

18. A song title: Kiss me

19. A verb: knock

I did this with the help of my sis hehe... !

6 friends spoke up!:

Esmeralda said...

Thanks for completing the tag Kristie... Haha... "kissing".. that's why late ya... :P

Kristie said...

welcome dear, i had fun :) thanks for tagging me!

ya lah... good excuse right? ;p

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I also got this fun tag from Esmeralda.

I like the way you answered Q5, 11 and 12.
I wonder what is KY jelly?

Kristie said...

haha thanks joanne...

the answers just came to my mind :)

KY jelly is what u used for 'below' during sexual intercourse :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ai yo....ok ok. now I know what is KY Jelly.

Kristie said...

ok joanne.. ;)