Monday, March 9, 2009

Pls Vote for us!

I have entered the MumCentre Pic of the Week contest for Jayden and us, appreciate if you could vote for us in the Family and Baby categories. Cheers and thanks, xie xie!!!

19 friends spoke up!:

Esmeralda said...

Voted already both the family & baby categories...

Jayden is so cute & adorable... :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai Kristie,
I also voted for the categories.

I love Jayden in his samfu.

Good luck!

eLaiNe said...

Hi Kristie... Both those pictures were great. I have no reason not to vote for u. Jayden is such a cheerie child. Best of luck.

Rachel said...

Great pics...Jayden looked so adorable. I have voted for both pics, hope u will win.

the little prince said...

Just voted for both family & baby category! Good luck!

Merryn said...

done voting.. good luck! :)

Lemonjude said...

Voted too, nice pic!

HN said...

Voted, yeah!!! All the best yaa!

Fussy mum said...

Nice photos!! Voted for both categories. Good luck!! :)

Anney said...

Hi Kristie! Can I vote even if I'm from another country? Please let me know so I can vote for you. Have a great week!

mommy to chumsy said...

Hi, voted already :D good luck!

little prince's mummy said...

Voted.. good luck!~

piggie piglet chickie said...

i voted for both too..good luck kristie~

Anney said...

Hi Kristie! I have an award for you. Please grab it from my blog if you have time. Thanks and have a nice day!

Mummy Moon said...

Voted for both the categories ! He is so cute! Wish you good luck! What's the prize?

Kristie said...

thanks all mummies for ur ever unwavering support :)

cheers!

Kristie said...

mummy moon- i also dont know what's the prize... never mentioned :)

little prince's mummy said...

Saw your family photo in wins!~ Congratulations!~

Kristie said...

thanks all for ur votes, but we didn't win :(