Monday, March 9, 2009

My 1st Highchair!

Finally!!! After months of surveying around for a highchair for Jayden, we finally got one from My Dear's warehouse sale last weekend!

It's so much easier now to feed Jayden, less headache for me compared to feeding him in the bouncer. Cos in the bouncer, he knows how to get up from it, he will always bend forwards, and reach his hands down towards the floor... you can imagine how hard it is for me to feed him! Now with the highchair, he likes to sit upright and feeding is easier, of cos amidst eating, he would put his hands inside his mouth and touch the tray, bend forwards towards the tray and start biting the tray... but the cleaning is easier :)

bye bye to feeding in bouncer...


My 1st highchair!!!! I love it :)

Jayden looks like my big boss sitting there... so bossy hehe...

16 friends spoke up!:

LittleLamb said...

the chair looks good...
indeed he look bossy esp with the pic where his 2 hands are at the sides..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Jayden also knows how to perform stunt in the bouncer ya? Bend forward and reach his hands towards the floor, so geng!

This is the first time I see bouncer net in orange colour. So romantic, hehe.
- IS Jayden still likes to lie down on the bouncer?

I like the high chair too. It looks so comfortable with the soft cushion.

2ma said...

a highchair is always a good investment! good choice!

mommy to chumsy said...

nice highchair and he looks so cute sitting in it. a highchair is really good for the kids. my friend advised me to train ashley to sit on a highchair as soon as she started solids so that she would be used to sitting on a highchair whenever she eats :) i'm glad i listened to her because i won't know what to do if she didn't want to sit on one.

MommyAngel said...

The highchair looks so nice and Jayden looks comfortable in it too .... with the cushioning and all that!! I love the colour very much too!! That's certainly a very good buy there!

Mummy Moon said...

Very nice high chair! Looks so comfy! I normally place heng Heng in his walker while feeding him. I have a pass me down high chair too, but seldom use, he can not sit still in the high chair, sure want to climb down,it is dangerous if I need to leave him a while to get something or refill his food.

Esmeralda said...

A very good buy... He's so comfy in it...

Haha.. the big boss is in the house. Who dares to bully mummy ya??? ;)

Lemonjude said...

Last time I used baby carrier, place him sit upright, baby carrier lead on the wall...it can be like a chair...

I feel that place him on high chair is kind of dangerous once he stand, coz they won't stay quiet for sitting long...place on the floor is still the best...

FAMILY FIRST said...

I never had a high chair for my brat. Cos he is a brat .. so he wont sit still for even 10 seconds! So i put him in his walker when its feeding time .. which is usually abt 10 mins .. and then take him out to explore the floor after that.

Kristie said...

rachel- hahaha ya lor! he's my lil' big boss! thanks :)

joanne- the bouncer is actually pink in colour, maybe the lighting was warm in that picture, that's why looked orange to u. He doesn't like to sit very long in bouncer, now he even tries to get out of it! Do u feed sarah in a highchair too?

thanks 2ma :)

mommy to chumsy- yup i think it's training from young, similar to car seat too.

caroline- thanks :) ya hopefully jayden will sit in there for a long time hehe :)

mummy moon- ya always need to look out for them, never leave them alone ya.

esmeralda- ya thanks, i like the chair too. Ya lah... only this big boss dare to bully mummy so far haha!

lemonjude- yup i used the baby carrier too when i was down in JB for CNY cos that was the most convenient place to feed jayden in :)

family first- wont ur lil boy move around in the walker while feeding him? isnt it harder?

slavemom said...

The chair looks vy comfy - well padded. Wud it be difficult to wash if he messed up the seat?

Kristie said...

slavemom, it's made of waterproof material, so normally i will just wipe it with a wet cloth :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I think Jayden has feeling bored in the bouncer, so now he wants to escape from it. Hehe.
- I do feed Sarah in a highchair, but sometimes I feel that she eat lesser food when she is sitting on it. So sometimes I choose to feed her when she is sitting on her small sofa.

Kristie said...

ya joanne, i think kids cannot sit still in one place for a long time one hehe....

ya i like the small sofa too, so cute!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You still remembered the pic that I took when Sarah sit on the small sofa ya. Hehe.
Even now, she still loves it.

Kristie said...

ya lor thought of getting one too if i see a nice one!