Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hearty Breakie


Since hubby was off today, I requested for roti kosong early in the morning hehhehe... haven't had in a long time, was craving for it! He came back with 4 roti kosong and 2 packets of nasi lemak. I didn't request for the latter but oh what the heck... only once in a blue moon will I indulge in all these! :p Nothing beats eating nasi lemak with hands man.... and to complement all these local delicacies was a nice hot cup of milo cereal :)
*a very satisfied and satiated wife indeed* :)

24 friends spoke up!:

Merryn said...

wah.. so long i've not eaten nasi lemak!! n yeah.. i'm one of those who loves to eat nasi lemak using my bare hands (fingers) too! way to go!!!

Lemonjude said...

What a good time enjoying the food with hand...

This morning I also have nasi lemak and yeah, it is also once in a blue moon..

Adrine said...

Aaah..... nasi lemak and roti canai. Yummy comfort food! Indulge once in a while, nevermind la..

Wonderful Life said...

I love roti canai & nasi lemak too!! It would be complete meal for me with a cup of nice ICE MILO!!! hehe...

agnes said...

eat with hands??? omg!! I dont know how lah.. hahahhahahaaaa

sharman said...

OMG. thats making me hungry like crazy!!!!! no mamaks here :(

im so uncivilized

LittleLamb said...

hehehe roti kosong is not cheap nowadays.....anyway glad u had ur cravings..

little prince's mummy said...

I also very long time didn't eat roti canai... Wanna eat it so much!~ Like it, too!

mumsgather said...

Oooh! Sinful... but oh so deliciously yummy!

Little Inbox said...

Roti kosong = roti canai??

Stacey Lim said...

Oh gosh!! Miss those food! Especially the chilli!

Esmeralda said...

Oh... those delicious food... I've not been eating them since I was preggy with Ashton....!! Missed those food lar....
You're such a lucky person.... to have hubby share the same joy of feasting at those food :)

slavemom said...

I thot normally roti canai goes with teh tarik. So u're a Milo person huh? Me too. ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Such a long time I did not eat nasi lemak and roti canai for my breakfast.
Looking at your breakfast, I think I have to break my diet rules. Hehe.

I got an award for you
http://samydy.blogspot.com/2009/03/perfect-blend-of-friendship-award.html

Mummy Gwen said...

I ate nasi lemak this morning too..hehe. Didn't have it for such a long time already. Yes..eating with hand/fingers really shiok.

Mummy Moon said...

I feel hungry seeing this pics...

Kristie said...

merryn, hi5! i love using hands to eat banana leaf rice too... awesome...

judy, we cant have it everyday hor, fattening :p

adrine, ya lah... good food can make me happy instantly :)

doreen- yup ice drink on a hot day... yum...

agnes, alamak!!!! how can u not know!!! :p very easy one... just put ur fingers into ur food and dig/scoop it up and push it into ur mouth!

sharman, SORRY hhehe!

rachel, ya man... last time can get for less than rm1, now i think each pc costs rm1...

peiwun, go for it.

mumsgather, very yummy indeed!

little inbox, ya sama sama!

poor stacey ehehe... when u come back then u can gorge urself hehehe

esmeralda- what??? u havent eaten roti canai and nasi lemak since u were pregnant??? that is like SO long!!! dont u and hubby savour good food too? :)

slavemom- yup i didnt have teh tarik at home, so i made milo! :)

joanne, break the rules lah... hehehhehe EVIL ME hahah.... thanks for the award!

mummygwen, hi5 again :)

mummymoon- come come, i share with u :)

Serene said...

Wow, both are my favourite food too! But never try use hand to eat nasi lemak before. heheh

Kristie said...

serene u should try it... it's fun :)

Esmeralda said...

Yup.. since I was pregnant haven't have that for so long.... Well, hubby is not too fancy about mamak food... that's why seldom eat lor...

Kristie said...

alamak esmeralda... u should just go and buy some for urself then to satisfy ur own cravings! :)

Esmeralda said...

well... when it comes to eating roti canai, eating alone doesn't sound fun lar... :(

Kristie said...

esmeralda, for me if i have my fav food in front of me, i will whack all of it hehehe... go lah... buy some for urself :)

Esmeralda said...

Hehe... maybe have to 'break' my record lor..