Thursday, February 19, 2009

Visit from relatives!


This evening, while I was out doing some grocery shopping at c4, my cuz Rachel called me. She said that her parents are down in KL from JB, and they want to pop by. I was more than happy for them to come over! Since I hardly go back to JB except for CNY or that occasional trip down, I was excited to have relatives over at my place... it's always nice to spend time with relatives as time passes so fast, and my relatives are all busy doing their own stuffs all over Malaysia, or in fact, all over the world. Even though they were over for just less than an hour, it was good to do a little chitchat and catching up on the latest on our lives.

Jayden was in a good mood, playing with Aunty Rachel and my uncle and auntie. They were so proud to be grand uncle, grand aunty and my teenage cuz is an auntie haha :)

12 friends spoke up!:

Lemonjude said...

Your cuz so leng lui...so ngam today my cuz also visits me..

baby and toddler always a good entertainer to them..haha..

MommyAngel said...

Wah .... Jayden is so 'kuai', let your relatives to carry him leh. Jayden looks so fair hor ..... such a handsome boy he is :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yalor...Jayden looked so fair leh. I think he inheritate the nice and fair skin from you. So good looking boy!

Your cousin is so pretty leh. She looked different when she let go her hair and also tied it up. Leng loi.

Hi! I'm Grace said...

wonderful traces of happiness. :)

Contentedmom said...

Indeed, when you are away from home, it is always nice to have someone visting every now and then :)

little prince's mummy said...

So nice to hv ppl visiting u!~ ;)

Maria said...

Beautiful and lovely family.

Kristie said...

judy- ya lor... bb always centre of attention :)

caroline- yup many people also said he's very fair! when jayden is in his own territory which is home, he is very calm one... strangers carry also ok... but if go out, then stranger carry then he will cry!

joanne- ya actually when my hubby was a baby, he was also a fair baby.. hehe dont know inherited from who leh...! ya my cuz has grown into a beautiful swan :)

grace & maria- thanks for dropping by!

contentedmom & peiwun- exactly :)

Mummy Gwen said...

I bet beauty runs in your family..hehe. Jayden looks more like yr hubby now. :P

Kristie said...

haha... my mum and her sisters all look gorgeous and look way younger than their age! I just wish I would look young next time when I'm in my 50s hehe....

Serene said...

Can see Jayden has grown up a lots! He is so fair hor?

Kristie said...

thanks serene... ya he is quite fair heheh! but next time grow up, i will make him tan... so white like sissy :p