Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tech Error


My computer is 'sick'... shucks! I think it's a problem with my IE browser... I can't browse several websites, let alone check/reply emails... it takes forever to load + I get instructions to close my browser several times too... :(

My hubby will need to rectify the problem (yup...he's an IT man, good to have him around at times like these hehe...) before I can surf freely again without interruptions and obstacles. Thousand apologies if I've not visited your blog for some time now to read all about your CNY adventures and drop comments... I did visit some of your blogs though, but every time I tried to comment, an error message pops up... arrghhhh sooooooo frustrating...

Well I hope my comp gets well soon... See ya guys soon... muuuakkssss..... :)

18 friends spoke up!:

Merryn said...

aiks.. i face those kind of technical errors too.. n i tot it was because i m using dial-up hence not 'speedy' enuf to do certain things... if i change to streamx.. still will face this kind of nonsense eh?

Esmeralda said...

oooppsss.. no wonder I din see ya around, and din see your posts... hope your pc recover soon.... miss ur blog already...

Serene said...

No wonder didin't see u lately. Ya.. really frustrated when come to computer problem.. Lucky you have an IT man at home. =) Hope ur comp get well soon!

Sasha said...

haha good to have a husband that knows how to handle IT stuff. Eh eh about the shoes.. haha we got home from somewhere and haven;t remove the shoes yet.

And about the 3rd pic.. haha he's not sleeping la.. cos the mudder hold him like that, he look like he's a ball.

Kadus_Mama said...

Usually, the websites you visited have something that not compatible with IE, and thats why you can visit them..
Or it could be your IE already corrupted..why not install FireFox or google chrome too..In case your IE is not working, at least you still have other browser you can use.. :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh..that's really frustrating when you can't get online. Sometimes I can't comment on certain blogs due to Blogger probs. Hope your Hubby can solve the tech error. :)

Rachel said...

Gosh, that's not good. I think I will suffer from withdrawal symptoms if my com/internet is not working properly (yup...I am an addict)

Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon...lookin out for your next post

sharman said...

tat must be the reason for the lack of updates here!

well anyways, get it fixed quick. i wanna see Jayden in his samfu la... u never upload pics yet... hopefully u took pics :)

Little Inbox said...

Virus infection??

mommy to chumsy said...

i face the same problem last time. so i switched to mozilla :D

Mummy Moon said...

Hope to see you soon in your blog!! Don't keep us waitinh too long :)

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

you're like me - dunno how to fix PC kekeke

FAMILY FIRST said...

Tell hubby Valentine is round the corner .. hint hint for a new PC .. hahaha!

Fussy mum said...

No wonder I din see u around for some time. Hope your hubby could fix the problem real soon. :)

MommyAngel said...

Don't know what happened to your "talk 2 me" box coz cannot post so I post it here

I have an award for you here
http://mommydaddyangel.blogspot.com/2009/02/sahabat-award.html

the little prince said...

I have similar problem too but it is with Streamyx line!! SO mad with them....I cant online (the line off after 7pm!) at night (that is the only time I have)...for more than 10 days!!

My hubby complain n complain, this two days only a bit better...

Oliveoylz said...

Good to hear that ur lappy is finally back in biz! Eh, next time can take Jayden for some hardcore clothes shopping too! he he.

Kristie said...

hey guys... thank God my comp has been 'repaired' by my hubby... reformatted the whole thing so now running like new :)

before i had this problem, i also had the mozilla firefox browser... but it seemed like even that browser also had problems...the pages took really long to load.

merryn, i think ur internet connection has to be faster to surf websites with more stuffs like flash etc... i think u should switch to broadband...now got many promos...

kadus mama- i had both IE and firefox, but both also had problems of their own... so just reformat everything easier...

yugene- i hope ur problem has been solved :)