Monday, February 16, 2009

So cheap!

Just last week, I went to c4 with Jayden and go jalan-jalan. Managed to grab these clothing at really cheap price since it was after CNY and I think they were clearing stock. Bought the 2-pc set at RM5.++ and the romper at RM4.++, so cheap right? The normal price for these were rm19.90 and rm17.90 respectively. These were the CNY moo-moo range sold before CNY.

I am very happy when I get good bargains for my purchases hehe...

21 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Moon said...

I like the romper! Great bargain lahh!

My Lil' Monster said...

Wow... Wat a bargain. Did u grab more? I think U can't get tis cheap on whs. II remembered the cheapest I can get is RM6 - a pant & shirt.

slavemom said...

Great bargain! Lesson learnt : wait till festive's over to buy certain stuff. :)

Fussy mum said...

Nice and cute moo moo clothing + great bargain!! Wah, next time I want to go and shop after festive season also. :)

Lemonjude said...

Good buy and nice design too.

Natalia said...

The 2-pc set is super cute. Really great bargain!

How I wish I can get one for Daniel too. Which C4 did you get it? SJ? Jayden must be very cute wearing it.

little prince's mummy said...

Wah.. really cheap wor...

2ma said...

wah...really super dupa good bargain!!!

Merryn said...

aah... nice rompers.. very cheap ler..

Serene said...

Wah good bargain!! That day i went to Bossini, they also got sale, but not as cheap as RM4 leh..

FAMILY FIRST said...

I am like you. I love looking out for such bargains. Like those clearing off good stuff right after a season sale.

Umma said...

Oh , I like the outfit.. so cute color combination.. It was a great find Mommy Kristie... I love bargains too since kid's clothing are too easy to be outgrown.
therefore buying expensive clothes for them is not a good idea sometime.

Well, in some occasion is ok for me.

mumsgather said...

These look great. I also love it when I find a bargain. Hehe.

Rachel said...

REally cheap and good!I also agree that clothes for kids should not be too ex, esp those worn at home/casual clothing. I only splurge more on K's going out clothes.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Great bargain. I love both of the clothes.

Talk about C4, such a long time did not go there..now thinking of shopping, will think of S. pyramid. Hehe

Baby Darren said...

really cheap and nice leh...still got somemore ar?

mommy to chumsy said...

hey, that's really a good buy :) i always like a good bargain like this.

little prince's mummy said...

award for u:
http://cre8tonebabe.blogspot.com/2009/02/best-mommy-award.html

Kristie said...

hi all, they are indeed great bargains, just grabbed these 2, as the rest are more less the same designs... so just grabbed those that i preferred!

ya natalia, i got it from c4 subang.

umma, so true, kids outgrow their clothes so fast! so i wont spend too much on them :)

joanne, ya i will go to c4 to do grocery shopping and go to pyramid to jalan2!

babuy darren- when i bought it, there were still a lot left, not sure abt now though.

peiwun, thanks for the award dear :)

Esmeralda said...

I can't imagine that we can get kids' apparels at such a low price.. really a good bargain lar... Nice shirts combo... Jayden will look nice in them.. ;)

Kristie said...

haha esmeralda... i guess it's timing and gd luck hehe...