Friday, February 13, 2009

My Dear Warehouse Sale

Want to share this good news with you mummies... There is an upcoming warehouse sale at My Dear. I've been planning to get a highchair and buggy and this warehouse sale is so timely... :) I went there last year and got a car seat there. I must say their products are really worth it when there is a sale. So if any of you are planning to get any baby stuffs, do check it out! It's on from 26/2- 8/3.

Below is Jayden on a Ikea highchair. I'm also not sure if I should get this instead?

13 friends spoke up!:

Baby Darren said...

I think the Ikea high chair is good. Many of my friends bought it. It is simple and not taking up much space, yet steady.

Thanks for informing the "My Dear" warehouse sales..Wanted to get a bicycle for darren.

Kristie said...

thanks for the advice on the ikea chair :)

no problem, just wanted to share with u all, can save money why not? :) hope u find a nice bicycle for darren!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Woww....Jayden can now sit on high chair already? So big boy leh...

I think if the normal high chair, baby will tends to step on the steps (underneath the seat) and stand up. But if Jayden has used to sit on the high chair guai guai, then ok...

I am not sure how much is the Ikea high chair, but I think it is quite good in quality and seems like baby unable to stand up coz it doesnt have the steps.

Julie said...

I got one but it's white. They just came up with the red one. I saw it the other day and was so tempted to buy. I find that it fits the child nicely as young as 5 months old when they learn to sit up.

And agree with Sarah's Daddy & Mummy. It doesn hot have steps so baby is unable to stand up.

Mummy Gwen said...

Gwen still using the Ikea high chair. I think it's good and cheap..heheh

Kristie said...

joanne- ya jayden looks so big boy in there hehe...
-i have not gotten him a highchair yet... not sure how he will deal with it... mmm... the ikea chair costs rm45 which is cheap. So, now where do u feed sarah?

Kristie said...

julie, yes i think the red and white additions are quite new... more colourful hor? :) so does jonathan also like to stand up on a highchair with steps?

Kristie said...

mummygwen, thanks for your suggestion, yes must say it is cheap, did u get the tray too?

Kristie said...

mummygwen, thanks for your suggestion, yes must say it is cheap, did u get the tray too?

Mummy Gwen said...

Yes I did get the tray too. It's easier with the tray attached when feeding.

Kristie said...

ya if i do get the ikea chair, i will get the tray too... in the future can be used for self-feeding too :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Maybe as for start, Jayden will sit guai guai there, but once he sees his fav food served, he wil intend to climb up, like what Sarah did when she was dining outside, hehe.
- RM45 only? quite reasonable hor.
- For now, I still feed Sarah in her high chair if I am dining with her.

Kristie said...

ya joanne, agree with u... even now also he cannot sit still already hehe...

sarah will stand up cos she is excited to see yummy food, good girl likes to eat :)

ya the ikea chair is reasonably priced!