Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Best Mom Award

Received this really meaningful award from Peiwun, thanks so much dear for acknowledging me as a Best Mom in your eyes! Ee Sean is truly blessed to have a wonderful mom like u too.


The rules:

1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s).

3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom:

The existence of Jayden in my life has made me such a better person.
I've loved to love more, share my love with all around me and to never take things for granted!

4. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

This award was given to many mummies already, so I will just select a few more ya, but all mummies are the best moms ever, always remember that! :)

6 friends spoke up!:

little prince's mummy said...

U're welcome...

Merryn said...

thanx kristie... love ur pics there.. keep up the good job n jayden is indeed lucky to have YOU as his mum.. :)

Kristie said...

thanks merryn, we are all great moms! cheers :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Pretty mummy and cute baby. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You always looked good!

Kristie said...

thanks mummy gwen and joanne- DITTO! :)