Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Awards and more

Sorry mummies, these awards were passed on to me for some time... didn't get the chance to do it as my comp was sick remember? Anyway thanks to my superhero hubby, he managed to re-format my whole laptop... took some time to backup all the data, the most important for me were my pictures :) anyway all is good now and the laptop is running well, as good as new! Thanks darling! Btw, he is outstation for some business for just 2 days... so kinda lonely today, thank God my sister was around to have dinner with me, we went for Japanese just near our home, had my favourite Tendon there. As usual, Jayden is always charming the ladies with his own language, his smiles and laughters!

Also, today was the 1st time I took Jayden out on my own! haha.... was a lil' apprehensive at first, but all was good! I strapped him into his car seat before we left... he was talking to himself while I was driving, luckily I just went to nearby C4 to get some stuffs and also to jalan2... I must say he was quite well behaved throughout, looks like I will 'dare' to bring him out on my own more often now!

Since hubby is not around, I'll be sleeping on the bed alone tonight :( looking at the bright side, I have the whole bed to myself! :)

Ok, this is from Bonnie dear, thanks! It's How Do I Love My Husband Tag.


Ok, I will mention a few things about my hubby here, and why I love him sooooooo much!
  • He always tries to give in to me, his heart is so much bigger than mine hehe...
  • He loves just about anything about me, never finds any flaw, always compliments me
  • Always put me and Jayden first in his life, a good hubby and father
  • Always ever so considerate, makes sure I eat well
  • We love to eat our fav food together, occasional binges here and there.. and feel guilty together hehe...
  • He loves how I touch him... it's magical for him, cos he feels instantly relaxed and loved
  • Quite manja too...he is my big baby!
  • Very positive thinking on life, always thinking of how to make our lives more comfortable
  • Simple pleasures in life will make him happy, such as me making a cup of his fav coffee for him, a hug and kiss from me
  • Seldom buys stuffs for himself :( Always thinking of me and Jayden first.

For all these and much more, I love you so much darling! You are the best person to ever enter my life!

Next is the Sahabat Award from Joanne and Caroline :)

As I didn't study Malay, I didn't know the meaning of Sahabat, so I searched through the net and found the meaning, Sahabat means pal, friend. Thanks gals, you are great Sahabats too, and I'm so glad to have known you! :)


Lastly, another award from Bonnie- Cute Blogger Award. Haha... thanks... all blogger mummies are cute too! :)



Rules:
1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...
Ahem.... Here I go..Bonnie, Bonnie... mmm what can I say about this girl.... I would love to tell everyone how lovely and generous this mummy is. From her blog, I've got to know her so much better as a person, got to know more abt her family, and her darling wawa. She loves to organise giveaways on her blogs too, and I think that is really sweet & generous of you dear! Stay sweet, pretty and caring always, that's the Bonnie who I know! :)

3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...
  • I love to eat good food
  • I love to drink green tea
  • I am quite stubborn at times
  • I love my hubby and Jayden to bits...
  • I love to shop for Jayden hehe...
  • I can't read and write Malay
  • I am a SAHM
  • I love blogging and surfing the net
  • I hate when stuffs have run out and not replenished
  • I can't stand it when the house is dirty/untidy.

4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog.

Joanne, Caroline, Fussy Mum, Merryn, Esmeralda, Natalia, Serene, Cookie, Agnes, Mummy Gwen.

7 friends spoke up!:

Serene said...

How sweet of your hubby....
Kristie, I suppose you was study in Sg, thats why can't read and write Malay?

Mummy Gwen said...

Thank you Kristie for the awards. Were you from an international school? Can see that yr hubby really loves and adores you and Jayden.:)

Fussy mum said...

Finally your laptop is back to normal again :) Thanks so much for the award.

slavemom said...

Congrats on all the awards! And u've got a great hubby, 'hang fook' woman. ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

welcome back, kristie...James is really an IT person, he is able to fix the problem.

You are most welcome about the Sahabat award. I did not know that you cant read and write Malay.

Oh ya, thanks for your Cute Blogger's award.

I have a tag for you too
http://samydy.blogspot.com/2009/02/googles-joanne-needs_11.html

MommyAngel said...

Oh ya .... forgot to tell you that I have done this award few days back. Thanks for the award too :)

Kristie said...

serene- bingo! :)

mummy gwen- i studied in singapore, that is why. Yes, I'm so thankful for my hubby, he is the best!

fussy mum- u are most welcome and yes i'm so glad i can go online and blog and meet u guys hehe!

slavemom- thanks, he is indeed the best hubby i can ever have.

joanne- ya lor, i knew i could count on him to solve my IT woes!
-ya didn't study BM, so can't read and write malay :(
-u are most welcome on the award :)
-and thanks for another tag dear!

mommy angel- sure no problem :)