Friday, January 2, 2009

Mamma Mia! The Musical

Awesome! Fabulous! Fantastic! Funtastic! Bombastic! Mind blowing! Ecstatic! Electrifying!

OMG!!! I finally watched Mamma Mia! The Musical!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesooooooooooome, I can't find a perfect word to describe it but it was magical, being the first time watching a musical, I can't forget the feeling of watching a live performance, the live orchestra and so much more. It was so much better than I expected! And singing along to familiar songs of ABBA was so much fun!

I went with my parents to watch Mamma Mia! The Musical, and yes... my hubby was the babysitter for the night :) wait, before I get accused for leaving my hubby behind, I can explain- my hubby is not into musicals! hehe... so it was a good getaway for mummy to let her hair down for a few hours! Thanks darling for being such a sweetie!

I've been listening to the cd, recordings from the musical, and watching Mamma Mia! The Movie again and again...hehe... and crazy mummy has been singing and dancing the entire day, entertaining my lil' Jayden haha... he must be wondering what is mummy doing? :) I think he will love music as much as I do, cos when I was singing and dancing to him, he was smiling and kicking his legs too haha... so cute.

So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing... Thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honesty..


Me and my parents

Mamma Mia! Merchandise

If you really want to catch the musical, the last day is the 4th Jan, this Sunday. If you have not watched the movie also, please get a copy of the DVD, I am sure you will sing along to the songs of ABBA if you are one of their fans!

Here are some videos for you to feast on:



Mamma Mia! The Musical



Mamma Mia! The Movie

18 friends spoke up!:

Little Inbox said...

You really pamper yourself. :)

MommyAngel said...

I love musicals too ....

nicole said...

i love to watch MamaMia too, but no chance go to live orchestra musical.. happy tat u share this in ur blog, i can feel how happy u are~
Kristie' mum looks young, 1st i tot is ur sister or fren, after drag down i saw u wrote ur parent, then only knw she is ur mum!!! (tell her belanja me a drink ya)

Jaanvi said...

I was planning to see it earlier but gave up the thought on hearing that it is a musical. After ur review,I am again thinking of watching it.

the little prince said...

OMG!! You watch that!!
So nice!!
I really wish I can go But..with my baby....aiyo..don't know whether they will come back again....

Just log in internet after many days....

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Mummy Gwen said...

Everybody says it's nice leh. You and your parents all in black..hehe.."Family In Black". Your hubby is great, he is a hands on daddy..hehe. Glad you enjoyed the musical. I like the song very much. :P

Kadus_Mama said...

nothing wrong with asking your hubby to look after your son while you had a time for yourself..hehe..thats nothing to compare with you taking care of your son 24/7..yea??

Julie said...

Both your parents look young.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Great that you enjoy the show.
I really thought you are going with James...hehe. But he is very nice leh, taking k of Jayden.

LittleLamb said...

Glad you had a "ME" time..and a great one too :)

Mummy Moon said...

I still not see the movie also, pai seh..

little prince's mummy said...

Lovely!~ too bad I cannot go...

Oliveoylz said...

Happy New Year!!! Oh wow! How cool to catch the musical live! I missed it...I am so in love with the movie and the CD...

Baby Darren said...

wow....u went... I heard lots of good comments about this musical.
It's great that u can spend some time with ur parents without the little one disturbing.

p/s: ur mom looks young...

Natalia said...

Wow...live musical orchestra!! Must be really really nice. You're lucky!!
Your parents are so young.

Kristie said...

little inbox- my parents treat me to this musical for my birthday :)

nicole- yes.. everyone also thinks my mum is my sister... aiyoh which means i look old lor? :p

yugene- thanks for the birthday wishes!

mummy gwen- yup when we met to go for the musical, then we realised we were all in black haha! i love ABBA songs too.

kadus mama- yes exactly, and i had a blast!

joanne- yes, my hubby is an angel :)

p/s i will let my parents know abt all ur comments abt them looking young, they will be on cloud nine!

Fann said...

i also want to watch!!!!!!!!!! I still remember the musical play we watched together ...hehehe When they will be coming to SIN???

Kristie said...

ya sy... i think that was saturday night fever right?

many singaporeans and people from all asia came to KL to watch this musical cos it doesn't come by our areas very often!