Saturday, January 24, 2009

I need more bibs!

Ever since Jayden started on his solids, I realised that I'm in need of more bibs cos he's quite a messy eater... before he started on solids, the bibs I had were enough to rotate around till the next laundry. Anyway, I just received these bibs this morning which I ordered online. I had to ask them if they could send it out yesterday (I ordered them yesterday) cos I will need them before CNY as we will be travelling down to JB next week. Wouldn't want to run out of cloths & bibs, no chance to do laundry that's why!

These bibs are called 7-day bibs, so there are 7 of them, each day has a different theme: Monday Garden, Tuesday Bedtime Story, Wednesday Baker, Thursday Biker, Friday Bathtime, Saturday Playtime & Sunday at the Beach! Very adorable indeed, I absolutely adore them!

2 friends spoke up!:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

The bibs are really cute..I think I saw it somewhere..

Talk about bib, I still have alot(unused) in the wardrobe.

Kristie said...

thanks joanne... but they are a little small though, wished they were bigger!