Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CNY Apparel!

Couldn't resist getting another samfu for Jayden... this one is even cheaper than the last one I got! Although the colours are almost the same, white & gold, the motifs are different :) Also this is slightly smaller, so at least Jayden won't look so 'lost' in the bigger samfu haha... He will get to wear this immediately!

My new shoes

My sis bought me this dress and top, thanks, muaks!


My shopping cart:
Clockwise from left: khaki skirt, black top, white top, dress, polo tee

Bought on another day... more excuse to shop hehe.... jeans skirt & top (Jayden kept grabbing the clothes and biting them hehe...)

As for my hubby, he has so many new clothes as pressies from X'mas... So that will be his CNY baju! You know men lah, very practical one :) As for Jayden, he also has many clothes not worn yet... We are going down to JB next week to celebrate CNY with my grandparents! Time really flies, next week is CNY! Omg, I've not packed yet!!! Most of the stuffs to pack are Jayden's anyway... better to bring extra of everything, never know what we might need out of the blue.

26 friends spoke up!:

renet13 said...

Have a Happy & Safe Chinese New Year..travel safely & enjoy the holidays girl!

Fussy mum said...

Wah, you have so many new outfits ah! So nice :)

I'm going down to JB too, on the 2nd day of CNY. Gong Xi Fa Cai and have a safe journey back.

the little prince said...

WAH...so nice got new outfits ya!!

Me no time to do my own CNY shopping, only busy for Kyle....:-)

Joanne ~ said...

nice clothes and sexy too :) cute jayden boy also busy with mummy dress ya, haha...

Joanne ~ said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you and family... Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

So many nice clothes and skirts you have bought. I am they will looked good on you, with all your nice earings..hehe.
- I like the white top and the dress the most!
- Yooo, I also feel that the time really flies..Next week already CNY.
Yes, I think is better to pack more things for Jayden, for us adults, we can cin cai cin cai.

MommyAngel said...

Wah ... so many clothes you have bought leh. Me haven't found anything that I can fit into yet, sad!! Will Jia Yu to hunt for CNY clothes :)

Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family.

Mummy Moon said...

This new samfu very nice, I like the colors!! Mummy got so many new clothes.

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah..so cantik your baju. You got great style in selecting clothes. Jayden's samfu is very nice too. :) Happy CNY and have a safe trip.

Gallivanter said...

The left dress is cool! :-)

chanelwong said...

well prepared for CNY...

Happy CNY to you !!!!

Bonnie said...

Wow, that tang zhuang for Jayden is nice..how much did you bought it Kristie? I dint buy new tang zhuang for wawa, cause he can still fit last year's.

My, you bought so many new clothes, I only have few.. Am still hunting for a whole red dress/top.

Hope you and family have a blast this CNY.. :)

Oliveoylz said...

I love the samfu...can't wait to see pix of Jayden in them. That sure is a lot of new baju in your CNY collection! 1 a day for 15 days, ya? Happy CNY to you and family.

little prince's mummy said...

New year new clothes!~ Great!

Adrine said...

Looks like you're all set for CNY!!! can't wait to see Jayden in his new samfu :)

Kristie said...

renet13- thanks, happy cny to u and ur family too!

fussy mum- haha... ya lor shopped till i dropped... hehe :p oh, u are also from JB? U drive safe too!

yugene- ya lor... good excuse to shop more now, add something new to my wadrobe! u should get something for urself soon mummy :)

joanne N- ya thanks... jayden always so curious! happy cny to u and ur family too!

joanne T- wah how u know i have many earrings ah? hehe... yes i like the 2 pcs very much too :) ya still dont know where to start packing, headache... :p

caroline- enjoy ur shopping!!! :)

mummy moon- ya thanks... will take more pix of jayden!

mummy gwen- welcome back to blogsphere!!! thanks... u have a great cny too :) gong xi fa cai!

gallivanter- thanks :)

chanel- thanks, ya... seldom get to shop so much for myself hehe... u have a great cny too!

bonnie- i bought it for around rm23! almost half the price of the 1st samfu i got for jayden... good that wawa can still fit into last year's samfu, u must have bought 1 size bigger ya? :)

i am sure u will look HOT in ur red dress.

u have a great CNY too!!!

oliveoylz- haha.. didnt buy all these just for cny lah... just had the mood to shop... and since cny around the corner, it's timely! Happy CNY to u and ur family too!

peiwun- yup good way to start the new year ya? :)

adrine- same here, i cant wait to put it on jayden!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Haha... Every time I see you wearing different type of earings when outing or taking photos. I love earings too, but nowadays seldom wear them.

- Oh ya, I think you have alot of bangles too right? Hehe

slavemom said...

Wah... so many fashionable new clothes. ;)

2ma said...

wow, lots of clothes for u & jayden. nice!!!

we also bought a lot for the boys *hehe* can fashion parade during cny

LittleLamb said...

wow..all prepared for the CNY..

Wishing u Happy New Year

Baby Darren said...

envy...envy...u got so many nice clothes for CNY.. I think I only have 4.

Gong Xi Fat Chai to you and have a safe trip back to JB!!

Esmeralda said...

Nice taste! You really have the "umphh" in selecting nice clothes... and my... that's so many ya..

Love Jayden's san fu.. cool!

Happy NIU Year to u & family!

Kristie said...

joanne- must say u are very observant hehe.... i have so many earrings man! :p u should wear them, i love accessories...! wah how u know i have lots of bangles too ah...

slavemom- thanks.

2ma- wah... i bet most of the new clothes are from lil' twinkle huh? :)

rachel- what abt u, done most of the shopping already?

baby darren- thanks... actually many of jayden's clothing are gifts, i only bought a few :) u have a great CNY too! :)

esmeralda- thanks. haha, yes i like his samfu too. Will take more pix! Happy CNY to u too!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hehe, I love to observe how pretty woman dressing up herself, so I know you have alot of earings..
- Last time when I let down my hair, I prefer to wear earings, now I think it is not that nice with hair tied.
- Remember I went to your house before, and you did put alot of bangles inside the basket on the coffee table..haha..

Kristie said...

oic joanne... wah u damn observant leh...hehe ya i have lots of accessories...sometimes i think can open a shop already!

i think u would look nice with earrings though ur hair is tied up, in fact ur hair wont hide the earring, so can see the earring! nice :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie,
I am more than interested to see all your collections...Mind to share them thru blog one day...
- Is it ar? I will looked good with earings? Ok ok..will try. Thanks ya!