Friday, December 19, 2008

You Are My Destiny


I've been having my daily dose of drama serials on KBS World, Astro channel 303... I'm hooked on to this series called 'You Are My Destiny', a korean drama. Everyday at 7.20pm, repeats again at 12.45pm from Mon-Fri!

As far as I can remember, the last time I was hooked on to drama serials was when I was living in JB, cos of the proximity to Singapore, we get to watch Singapore channels, and they have drama serials everyday too!

Because I found out about this Korean drama only recently, I just carried on watching from where I picked up, so no head, no tail. I found a website online which has all the episodes I can watch online right from the start, I'm so happy! http://www.mysoju.com/you-are-my-destiny/

I find Korean dramas really touching, their storylines are one of a kind, their acting is so real and touching, HK/Taiwan/Chinese dramas can never beat the Koreans in this genre.


17 friends spoke up!:

huisia said...

sob drama or funny one? i hate to watch Korean sob drama...

Serene said...

Thanks for sharing Kristie, I love Korean drama too!

agnes said...

yea.. love korean drama.. even my mom like it.. guess what? the earlier korean drama always got sad ending.. if not cancer then must be someone die.. :S but the new one is getting better and better.. humorous too!!

nicole said...

me love korean drama too...
yes, earlier Korean drama really sad story 1, but now we also can found Korean comedy drama
i never knw got this "U are my Destiny" in Astro now showing, thx for the info, i will catch up this drama....hehe

MommyAngel said...

Wah .... how nice that we can watch for FREE ... but it does takes quite a long time for me to 'run' the entire episode though :(

little prince's mummy said...

I like Korea drama

LittleLamb said...

arghhhh i m just dying for time..
i hv no time to even watch the news nowadays..besides hv not read newspaper for such a long time :(

if i hv no kids, korean drama is definitely on a list..

Kristie said...

huisia- this one is more drama... all abt family issues... very addictive :) i love korean comedies too.

serene- welcome & ditto!

agnes- yup but i find taiwan drama serials more 'cham'...

nicole- enjoy :)

caroline- what u mean 'run' the entire episode?

peiwun- ditto!

rachel- the good thing abt this show is it's during the evenings when my hubby is back already, so that he can help me out with jayden, then i can watch it, anyway it's only 40 mins!

me too, no time to read papers in the day... hai i go to star online instead :)

Natalia said...

I love Korean drama as well & I agree that their acting is so real and touching.

My first Korean series was Jewel In The Palace. Really really long episodes.

Kristie said...

yup natalia! Their acting is so touching sometimes, makes me cry easily hehe, tears of sadness, joy :)

I've never watched Jewel in the Palace before, thanks for sharing!

the little prince said...

Love Korean drama...but is before preggy....now haiyo...watch my BB more...:-)

Listen to their song & music, my hubby love it!!

desmond-t said...

Korean drama huh...Ooo i'm so outdated with these dramas lately...no time to catch these dramas though, the last one i know was.. fullhouse? LOL

thanks for the update!

Kristie said...

yugene- ur hubby loves korean music?

desmond-t- thanks for dropping by! yup i was outdated too till i came across this one... :)

Oliveoylz said...

I really enjoyed "dai jeong kam"...and was hooked for hours every weekend. Can imagine u glued to ur TV...with a box of kleenex on standby ;p

Kristie said...

hey oliveoylz... hahha u another one ah... i cry easily too hahhaha *crybaby*

I've never heard of 'dai jeong kam', thanks for sharing!

Liwen said...

oh yes! i watched that before also! quite nice... and hey, didn't i share with u that website before?? hahaa...

happy watching.. how envy....
I MISS JAYDEN AND MUMMY...

Kristie said...

ya i really like this show... but damn long man... i think u shared with me another show lah! :)

I MISS U TOO!!!!!!