Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shot on the Spot!

I've been tagged by Cookie mama... here it is!

playing and posing around with my darling jayden boy in our room!


1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!

2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.

3) Post that picture with NO editing.

4) Post these instruction with your picture.

5)Tag 10 people to do this.Now, I'm tagging according to the rules:
Looking forward to ur shots! :)

18 friends spoke up!:

Sasha said...

oo u're one hot mama!

Something About Us said...

oh no! I am tagged by this! So sorry for not being a sport to do this tag, UNLESS I know how to do photoshop or whatever it may call, because I am too shy to reveal my photo in the blogging world :P

But I WILL do tags which do not require to reveal our faces. hehe. tag me again on your next tag, ok?!

a thousand apologies Kristie! no angry with me ok? :D

- Ling

MeRy said...

Thanks for the tag,Kristie. I guess I can only be posting tis tag after my holiday trip.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hehe, thanks for the tag. I hope you wont feel frighten after see my pic..
Wowww...you looked pretty in the pic.

Liwen said...

Omg... didn't read ur blog for sometime... omg... JAYDEN GROW UP LIAO!!!! i seriously can't wait to see and hug and kiss him wor!

i'm COMING!!! finally..... after 4 mths wait. haa

Fussy mum said...

Nice shot Kristie...you looked great!

little prince's mummy said...

Thankx for the tag...
I'm shy, too, to reveal my photo in the blogging world~~~~

Kristie said...

sasha- thanks, not really hot, just warm hhheheh :)

Ling- it's ok, i know some bloggers are shy, it's alright, cheers.

mery- sure, have a good trip!

joanne- of cos i wont get frightened, u are pretty mummy too!

wen- ya, we are waiting!!!

fussy mum- thanks... just took it for fun...!

peiwun- ok, no problem.

Serene said...

Thanks for the tag! Notice Jayden also no camera shy hor.. he like to look at the camera even he is lying. hahaha.

Kristie said...

serene u are most welcome! ya he loves to look at the camera, so vain right!

agnes said...

well... u look ssssseeeeeeXXXXYYYyyyyyy eh??? hahahhaa... must be topless or naked eh?!?!?! :P :P

Kristie said...

haahah agnes not naked lah...got wear baju lah... :p

Leeyen said...

wow wow wow! i tot u were naked until i saw the ur reply for agnes! ok ok...but still very seexy!

Kristie said...

leeyen, hahahah... alamak didnt know i looked naked...

anyway it is a tube dress lah... cos hot lah at home... hehehhe

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..nice shot. I thought you were topless there..kekeke. Jayden also like taking pics ya. Actually I just done the tag few days ago. Can this be accepted? :P

Kristie said...

mummy gwen... u another one! ya exactly jayden loves taking pix, just like his mummy... 2 vainpots hehheheh

ok lah u are forgiven... who ask u to hide the post... that is why i tagged u lah heheheh!

Cookie said...

Kristie, tnx for posting the tag...
Funny comment from Mummygwen, hehe...

But seriously, you really look great! And you really have a flawless skin!

Kristie said...

cookie no probs, i had fun doing this tag!

oh no... i have the normal problematic skin.... must be the lighting!