Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photos have arrived!

Remember the other day I was talking about eoe Online? Well, after reviewing the website and uploading the photos, they finally arrived this morning by courier service! I just finished giving Jayden a bath when I heard horns from a motorcycle outside the house. I was pleasantly surprised to receive this package from eoe Online so fast, and furthermore on a Saturday! They are really efficient, do consider using this service to get your photos printed and delivered right to your doorstep!

For bloggers out there, visit here and write a short review on eoe Online, you will get 50 4R photos printed FOC and you get paid RM50! :) They have limited allocations, so hurry!




11 friends spoke up!:

JoAnne said...

Yoooo... Jayden's smile so so so adorable, can i have one, hehe ?!

How is the photo quality ? Wonder it is glossy or matt printing ?

Serene said...

Aiyoh... Jayden so cute!! Feels like pinch him.. kekek.. Ya, I can't wait to get my pictures printed too =) Hows the quality? GOod?

Kristie said...

joanne- thanks... haha what's ur add, i can mail u one, or u want soft copy heheheh. The quality is very good, glossy printing.

serene- thanks! your xixi also so cute lah. Gd luck in getting ur photos printed, you will love them, very good quality :)

Cookie said...

Jayden is so cute! I love his smile, such a happy baby :D

Kristie said...

hi cookie, kumustaka?

thanks, yes he is happy when i play with him. You have not seen him in a cranky mood yet... hehehhe

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I was just went to Mommy Moon's blog and left my comment there about EoE. I think now Eoe is really a hit topic now.
Anyway, I have a question:
How if we have many photos to develop? So we have to upload all of them one by one?

Kristie said...

joanne- yes cos i think there is still time, u just write a simple review about eoe online and you can develop 50 photos free! and furthermore u get paid RM50! quickly log on to www.eoe.com.my to try ok!

yes, i had to upload one by one cos my browse didnt support the uploader which can upload all one shot... :)

slavemom said...

Great pics! I've submitted my review but edi over their allocated 50. :( But they e-mailed me and said they're considering 2nd phase, due to overwhelming response.

Kristie said...

slavemom, alamak! Ya I must say this promo is really effective... anyway hopefully they will launch phase 2 soon, then you are already in Q! :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I have sent Sarah's photos to develop lately, so maybe next time I use the service.
Ok, thanks for your detailed explaination about the photo uploading.

Kristie said...

Joanne yes u should try eoe in the future, they are really efficient!

No problem about the explanation, just want to share with all my friends :)