Saturday, December 13, 2008

More than just blogging

I started blogging in 2004 and how time flies, it has been 4 years now! Over the years, thousands, or I would say millions of new blogs have sprout up all over the world. Bloggers out there have different purposes; some start a blog for their business and some just to jot down their thoughts and ideas.

As I am a very forgetful person, my purpose in blogging initially was to pen down memories before I totally forget them! Through blogging, I have made so many newfound friends, kept in touch with friends and relatives all over the world. This saves time and money, and the best part? Blogging is free!

I recently found out that there is more to what I can do on my blog. Apart from just jotting down thoughts, I found out that you can actually make money blogging! How does that sound? Fantastic right! When I asked some of my friends how to go about it, my fellow blogger actually recommended PayingPost to me.

PayingPost brings blog advertising to a whole new level. Bloggers can now write for advertisers on almost anything, from sports to cooking, computers to pets, you name it. Bloggers can now write about their interests, hobbies while advertisers pay them to do so. Advertising on blogs are also very common these days. Advertisers realise that there is a huge potential in blog advertising. If you go blog hopping, you will realise that most blogs have at least one or two advertisements. If you are new to this, you can also read more about blog advertising at PayingPost's blog.



Just recently, PayingPost website had a makeover. Their overall look now is simple and stylish. I had a pleasant experience browsing through the website to find out more. You can also join me, it is as simple as A-B-C, just visit the site, sign as a member and start blogging and get paid!

12 friends spoke up!:

MommyAngel said...

Oh .... mind me asking did we really get paid by doing this? Just curious nia :) Thanks

Kristie said...

caroline, yes, it's not a scam dont worry :)

You can check out the website for more info! gd luck!

Mummy Gwen said...

Very cepat ah you..hehe. :P

Kristie said...

mummy gwen... what to do... need to cari makan mah :)

Mummy Moon said...

Hi, I have visit the website! I also want cari makan like you lahh! CAn teach me ya?

lemonjude said...

Thanks for the recommendation, will register and start the earning soon.

Kristie said...

mummy moon, can give me ur email address pls? :)

Kristie said...

u are most welcome lemonjude :) cheers!

Mummy Moon said...

Hi, kristie this is my email beemoon80@yahoo.com

Kristie said...

ok mummy moon will email u shortly :) cheers!

MommyAngel said...

oh .... Kristie, mind to email me on how to cari makan as well? Hehehe ....

Kristie said...

sure caroline!