Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mamma Mia!


I'm going to watch Mamma Mia! The Musical tomorrow!!!! I've been waiting to watch this musical since its debut on 17th Dec. And since I'm still in the Christmas mood, watching the musical will make me even more merry hehe...

This event is organised by The Star, from 17th Dec 08 to 4th Jan 09! If you have not watched it yet, grab your tickets now, it's right at our doorsteps now, all the way from London's West End! It's really an opportunity not to be missed!

More updates on it soon!!!! I can't wait... yahoooooooo!

11 friends spoke up!:

huisia said...

oh, how i wish i could watch it!

Fussy mum said...

Enjoy the musical and wish you a very Happy New Year!! :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy New Year!!! ENjoy the show. :)

LittleLamb said...

I didnt go cos I thought I could not spend so much on myself. However I did treat my parents for the show as their xmas present. They enjoyed themselves truely and they got "upgraded" from their seatings too...

Enjoy the show. Everyone's review is so goooood. A blast.

Happy New Year to U and Family. May yr wishes come true next yr & bring you more health and wealth.

Merryn said...

oooo.. sob! sob! i envy u! i have no time for that! no one to care for my ethan.. sob! sob! my last musical was CATS when i was still in the dating scene with my now hubby.. sob! sob!

Mummy Moon said...

So nice.... watch with your hubby?????

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Woww! I always see Mamma Mia advertisement in Star. I am sure it is a good show.
- So who will be taking k of Jayden?

Anyway, Enjoy ya!

little prince's mummy said...

So nice, can go watch...

slavemom said...

Wow... wat a great way to spend New Year's eve. Hv fun! And here's wishing u n ur family a Happy & Joyous 2009!

Deana E said...

wow..how was it?

Kristie said...

rachel- wow how kind of u :) btw, how did they get their tix upgraded?

mummy moon- i watched it with my parents :)

joanne- my hubby took care of jayden :)

deana- it was awesome, u can see my latest post on it!