Monday, December 15, 2008

I've Got Mail!

Speaking about this post heading, I really miss the movie, You've Got Mail... must go dig out the dvd and watch it again... such a warm movie, love this genre of movies!

This morning,I went out to collect the mail from the mailbox, and there were the usual stash of brochures, name cards, bills... and amongst all these, there were 3 pleasant surprises for me!

1. My online friend, Natalia sent a very nice x'mas card and a simple gift for Jayden, so sweet of you dear!!! The gift came in so timely cos I'm in need of more bibs for Jayden aka Mr. Drooler. Thanks dear, I'll wash it rightaway and make full use of it! Merry Christmas to you and your family, hugs and kisses for Daniel xoxo!

2. Sample of Fitti premium diapers, been waiting for this too! Have requested for many diaper samples over last few months, received most of them already. If you have not requested for diaper samples before, it is a good idea because at least you get to test it out on your child if it's suitable for him/her or not!

3. A sample of Friso Gold step 3. I'm wondering why didn't they send me the Step 1 sample instead? Or is there a Step 1 for this milk formula? By the way, they also gave a RM3 voucher which I don't have any use for. Any of your child taking this formula? I can give it to you :) The expiry date of the voucher is 31 Dec 08.
Thanks Mr. Postman!


15 friends spoke up!:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow...so many nice things you got!!! :D

Fussy mum said...

Wow...the bib is so cute. So nice of your friend to send u a gift :)

huisia said...

early x'mas pressies!

little prince's mummy said...

Wow! full of mails.. hehe~

Mummy Gwen said...

So many goodies. The bib is really cute. :)

Kristie said...

mommy to chumsy- yup it was pleasant to receive so many pressies and samples!

fussy mum- i like the bib too! yes she is indeed sweet, thanks again natalia :)

huisia- yeah, one of the first for jayden!

peiwun- yup actually everyday also got lots of mails, but this particular day is special mails hehe :)

mummy gwen- yeah i love the bib too! :) so cute.

Kadus_Mama said...

Yay!! So many things you get there...!!
I had my mamy poko and Drypantz diaper samples months ago..but my daughter no longer use diaper now..Use mamy poko for a better absorption diaper..

Natalia said...

Ho Ho Ho...Santa Rina is here. Glad to know you like the bib too. I bought another one for Daniel too but with different color.

Wonderful Life said...

How to request for Fiti diaper samples huh??

I think the milk sample for less than 6 months or 1 yr old milk powder only could get it with Pd recommendations. This is to encourage mothers to breastfeed... that's what I heard from the promoter at the mini market :P

Kristie said...

kadus mama- good for u lah, can save money on diapers already :)

natalia, thanks SOOOO much, it's really sweet of u :) yay, jayden and daniel has the same bib!

doreen- i'll email the request form to you :)

yes, i've heard abt this too... and no advertisements allowed as well! thanks!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ooo..Natalia also sent Jayden a gift. She is really a very sweet mommy.
The bib is super cute.

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

I love getting mails too!!! Nice bib!

Kristie said...

joanne yes, natalia is really nice! yup i like the bib too!

bryan and brandon's mama- haha yes, i love mails... minus the bills hehehhe! thanks!

nicole said...

kristie
haha.. u also got the gift frm Natalia, fitti & Friso (me too).. yeah!!!!!

Kristie said...

ya nicole, natalia is really a sweet mummy!

yeah i think friso and fitti sent out the same batch to all of us ;)