Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Wish Upon a Star

‘It’s the season to be jolly… tra-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la…’ I’ve always loved how Christmas brings an instant joy and love to everyone, it’s the season to give, to love, make wishes and spread cheer to your family and friends!

Everyone has got a wish, and I've got a wish too, my wish this year is for God to bless my family with good health and happiness! I really hope Santa Claus will put my wish in his wish pocket. I’ve made mine, how about you? You can visit this site to make your wish, Santa Claus is there waiting to greet ya!

Speaking about giving, I’ve not done my Christmas shopping yet, can you believe it? And next week is Christmas!!! I was about to rush out to the nearest shopping mall this morning and I realised that I could actually do online shopping, all at the convenience of my own home since I have a really short span of time.

I was surfing the net and discovered a very unique gift of a lifetime- the CEIVAshare Digital Photo Frames. It’s unique in the sense that you can upload your photos from anywhere in the world to this digital photo frame! Photos are being sent to the frame via phone or Wi-Fi, how cool is that? With a 8" hi-definition display, everyone on the screen is bound to look good. They are having a Christmas offer, you can save $100 off your purchase and furthermore, you get free shipping too!

And more good news folks, there is a contest running as well, 1 random entry is selected for each day of the contest, you can win a cash prize of $500! Hurry, join the cheer now!


Post?slot_id=