Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have a Blessed Christmas!



My Christmas this year is extra special because I have a new guy in my life whom I am so in love with... yes, he is none other than my baby Jayden boy...! Actually, 2008 really flew by for me... just last year I made a wish to God to give me a special present- a baby. And my wish came true... I really do believe in prayers and miracles! :)

I'll be over to my bro's house for Christmas eve dinner and gifts exchange tomorrow... lots of festive goodies, can't wait to tuck in and indulge!!!! And of course, opening of presents, yahooooooooooo!

My humble Christmas tree at home :)



I would like to wish all my friends and family a blessed Christmas!

May this Christmas be lighted up with joy, happiness and good health for everyone!

Jingle bells...
Jingle bells...
Jingle all the way...........................................................

23 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! May all your wishes come true. ;)

Nice deco by the way. :D

Something About Us said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

- Ling & Ming

Serene said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and your family! Hugs Jayden...

2ma said...

Happy Kissmas to you & family!!!

Fussy mum said...

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!! :)

huisia said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Bonnie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Kristie! Hope you have a joyful holiday! =)

Lemonjude said...

Merry Christmas to you too. Have a good gathering and celebration with family. Love the small corner there with tree and pressie!

agnes said...

merry xmas to u and ur family!!! ;)

Mummy Ryan said...

Kristie mummy..Merry Xmas & Happy new Year to u & Family

little prince's mummy said...

Hope u hv a blissful Xmas celebrations!~

Merry Xmas n happy new year!~

Jaanvi said...

Merry Xmas to you and your family... have fun.. :)

Little Inbox said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

Adrine said...

Merry Chrismas!

mommy to chumsy said...

Merry Christmas and Wonderful New Year to you and yours.

the little prince said...

Merry Xmas!!

Nice to have Jayden for the Xmas celebration ya!! :-)

slavemom said...

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year to u n ur family!

Natalia said...

Hey dear...Merry Merry Christmas to you & family!

*Muak Muak* for Jayden.

Kristie said...

A big kiss and hug to all mummies for their wishes...

Hope everyone had a blast at X'mas like I did! :)

Muaks muaks.......... xoxo

LittleLamb said...

To Kristie and Family..
Merry Xmas, Happy HOlidays and Happy New Year.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie, James and Jayden
Wishing you a Merry Xmas.
I like the Xmas tree very much. You decorated it?

Julie said...

Blessed Christmas. Hope you had a wonderful time with Jayden and your loved ones.

Kristie said...

thanks rachel, joanne and julie :) hope u guys had a wonderful x'mas too with ur family!

Happy holidays and happy new year!!!!!!!

joanne- yes, I decorated the tree together with my sister!