Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Fun Google Tag

Mummy Gwen has tagged me on this, sorry took some time to get it done :) been bz lately!

"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 7 people."

1. The age of my next birthday



2. A place I'd like to travel to




3. A favourite place




4. A favourite thing




5. A favourite food


6. A favourite colour



7. The city I live in.



8. The city I was born in


9. A nickname I had


10. College Major


11. Name of first (and only) lover


12. A bad habit



13. A hobby




14. Current wish list (max. 3 items)

i'm going to break the rules this time, not going to tag anyone. If u feel like doing this tag, feel free to go ahead!
p/s. phew... at last it's done!

11 friends spoke up!:

Fussy mum said...

Since your bad habit is eating, you better don't stuff yourself too much otherwise you will become the fat lady as shown in the pix...hahaha. Btw, who gave you that nickname huh? it sounded so close to your name ;)

LittleLamb said...

U like Karaoke too???? or singing? I miss Karaoke so much.

Mummy Gwen said...

Your nickname answer is a good one..haha. hope all your wishes come true. ;)

Thanks for doing the tag, dear.

Serene said...

Hi Miss Twisties... hahah.
Oh, you slike singing too!

MommyAngel said...

I love the fact that you said your wish list is a Happy Family :)

Wah ... since number 4, 5, 8 are contradicted with no. 12 (the first one) ..... how ah? :P

Kristie said...

fussy mum- yup that is my worst fear, to be a really fat woman till i dont recognise myself anymore!

my secondary schoolmates used to tease me with this name... what to do... these people dont know how to appreciate nice name hehehhehe

rachel- yup havent gone for karaoke in a while... now i sing to jayden!

mummy gwen- it's true, i didnt make it up! :p welcome... i did it when i was free cos it really took some time... :) anyway thanks!

serene- hahahah my name still kristie ok... :p yup u like singing too ya?

caroline- yup most important in a family is happiness and good health! :)

u mean 4,5 and 12 contradicts with 14 (1st item) is it?

that is why it is under my wish list lah.. :)

cendrine said...

this tag is so cute. Erm twistie is your nickname ?

Kristie said...

cendrine, feel free to complete this tag when u are free!

yup twisties is one of my nicknames... some nimkampoot gave me that in school...

slavemom said...

I see that slim tummy I oso want! LOL

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - Hehe..we have the same wish..SLIM SLIM SLIM!
- Your nickname is so cute..I like it.

Kristie said...

slavemom- yup i really miss my not so flabby tummy hehehe...

joanne- yes let's work towards our goal :) hhehe thanks...