Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fantastic 4

Just got tagged by Ms. Bonnie :) thanks dear...



Four places I go over and over:-
my bedroom
kitchen
living room
study room


Four people who email me regularly:
friends
my mum
friends
friends


Four of my favorite places to eat:
TGIF
Sakae Sushi
Kinpachi
Chilis


Four places you’d rather be:
on the beach
shopping mall
australia
japan


Four TV shows I could watch over and over:

Desperate housewives
Friends
anything on AFC
anything on Discovery Home & Health


Not going to tag anyone as this has been going round and round for some time already! Cheers!

2 friends spoke up!:

Natalia said...

You love to be on beaches ya. Then you MUST come here. Sabah has lots of beautiful beaches especially at my hometown.

Kristie said...

yes natalia.. i love sabah too, good food, nice islands too!!!

if i have a chance, i will definitely go there and i will look for u :)