Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas shopping!

Thank God I finally finished all my Christmas shopping yesterday!!! Luckily my hubby was off yesterday, so I took the chance to go off and get all the presents on my checklist...

Went to develop a photo and snapped a pix of Jayden :)

Jayden admiring all the xmas silver balls and bears... I realised he likes the xmas balls especially... kept getting excited everytime he sees one!

After almost 7 hrs of shopping... we were damn hungry, settled for something 'not so expensive' since we already spent so much! (pocket is crying...hheheh)


Have yet to wrap all the presents yet, that will be my task tomorrow! And afterwhich, I will place them all under the xmas tree! :)


16 friends spoke up!:

Lemonjude said...

Wow, 7 hours shopping with the small one tag along too, not bad...

Kristie said...

hahha thank God for strollers... but jayden behaved pretty well :)

nicole said...

7 hours shopping, sure get lots of stuff
Jayden also enjoy in shopping ya. yes, must bring along stroller, with jayden's weight... hahhaha

Kristie said...

ya nicole, actually just shopped for a few people only... u know time pass by so fast when u have a baby with u! :)

ya man, now cannot carry jayden for long time, arm also aching...

nicole said...

understand ur arm aching, coz im also meet the same prbm like u!!
hahaha... dun wan have "mummy arm" la.

Mummy Moon said...

Wahh, I never try shop for 7 hours with any of my angels lehh! You are the shopping queen!!

Kristie said...

nicole, ya lor after having jayden, body always aching...

mummy moon- no lah not shopping queen :) have to buy presents quickly mah... so get it done all in one day lor... but still not finished!!! have to go out this weekend again, a few more pressies to get!

Rachel said...

Wow..u have alot of stamina and very brave as well. 7 hours shopping and with Jayden some more! Jayden must be a very good natured and easy bb.

I can only managed shopping w K - 3hours max :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow..7 hours!!! incredible :D can really shop till you drop :D

etceteramommy said...

Your hubs tagged along too? Sometimes quite difficult to shop when the man is around.. at least about mine. Always tell me 'cincai', ask me 'faster'. :(

Kristie said...

rachel- of cos i had hubby with me, or else how to tahan! after 7 hrs, i was dead tired, so was hubby....

mommy to chumsy- no choice lah, buy pressies for family mah! :)

etceteramommy- hahahah my hubby is fine... he offers suggestions as well! wah quite stressful to shop with ur hubby around ah, maybe better to shop alone ya? :)

Julie said...

It sure helps a lot with hubby shopping together. He can help to take entertain the little one while you go search for stuff.

Jayden must be bahaving well too.

Kristie said...

hi julie, yes i definitely need my hubby with me when we go out, he's such a great help! :)

jayden was ok, not too bad :)

Esmeralda said...

OMG...! 7 hrs of shopping with Jayden? You are really a SUPERMUM Kristie.. I can't imagine shopping with Ashton for even 3 hrs...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Is that Tom Yum? Nice nice....Looked very spicy!
- Mind to share the pic of
your house X'mas tree?

Kristie said...

esmeralda- of cos i couldnt do it alone! i had my hubby with me of cos! :) otherwise cannot tahan 3 hrs also heheh....

joanne- that was nyonya laksa! yup it was not too bad :)

will post pix of xmas tree soon! cheerios :)