Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

7 friends spoke up!:

Fann said...

i cant believe that is your baby ....JAYDEN is SOOOOOOOOOO Cute ...hehehehehhehee he just melt my heart and made my day after such a long and stressful day ...i cant wait to meet him...

little prince's mummy said...

I think little Jayden look-alike u and ur hubby 50-50.. :)

Kristie said...

sy- ya cant wait to see ya too! :)

peiwun- actually most ppl said jayden looks like daddy... wonder how this meter works? :)

nicole said...

ya ya, i wan to say, frm the pic, Jayden most look alike daddy James!

Wen said...

i can't believe Jayden actually look more like u!!??? i always see him as little James!!

James and u can have another one.. both ur "end product" is A grade confirm! hahahaa

Baby Jayden... here i come.. soon....

Mummy Gwen said...

The meter works fine with me coz it says my girl look like me..hehe. I think baby Jayden has both of yours good looks. ;)

Kristie said...

nicole- ya man... everyone says so...!

wen- waiting for u!

mummy gwen- how sweet, thanks :)