Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Alphabet Tag!

Thanks to Serene, who has tagged me on this interesting topic! so here it goes!

A. Attached or single ? - happily attached
B. Best friend? – yeah a few, in fact
C. Cake or pie? - definitely cakes, i've got a sweet tooth!
D. Day of choice? - sunday
E. Essential item? - money
F. Favorite color? - pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? – a bit hard to choose...mmm... go for worms.
H. Hometown? – JB
I. Favorite indulgence? – anything chocolatey
J. January or July? - july
K. Kids? – 1 at the moment...
L. Life isn’t complete without? - love
M. Marriage date? – 11/11/2006
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? - nil
O. Orange or apple? - Apple
P. Phobias? – roaches, detest them!
Q. Quotes? – smile, and the world smiles with u!
R. Reasons to smile? – what a coincidence from the previous question... :) i smile when jayden smiles at me
S. Season of choice? – autumn
T. Tag 5 people – Yugene, Rodney, Mummy Moon, Ann, Muisim
U. Unknown factS about me? – i dont sleep easily
V. Vegetable? – love them!
W. Worst habit? – overeat
X-ray or ultrasound? – Ultrasound, reminds me when i was pregnant :)
Y. Your favorite food(s)? – korean/japanese/western/chinese etc. etc...
Z. Zodiac sign – capricorn!

6 friends spoke up!:

Fussy mum said...

kristie, we are from the same hometown..what a coincidence!

Serene said...

Kritie, you are right!! Money is essential.. hahaha! Oh, your hometown is JB??

Mummy Gwen said...

Kristie, I also cannot sleep easily. Oh..I hate roaches too.

Oliveoylz said...

Hi, I'm a chocoholic too! I have an endless supply in my fridge :) My hometown is PG but I'm currently in JB...Sure, love to exchange blogs...

slavemom said...

I'm vy scared of roaches too, esp those that fly! eeeek!

Kristie said...

fussy mum- high 5! :)

serene- actually i was born in selangor... but i've spent most of my childhood days in JB, that is why i consider JB my hometown!

mummy gwen- yup i take ages to go to sleep!

olive- hehhehe yeah choco is the best!

slavemom- the thought of it gives me the creeps!