Saturday, November 15, 2008

8 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged by Peiwun. Thanks for the tag!

Here are 8 random things about me:

1. I sleep without PJs and bra, only undies...
2. I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Communications)
3. I gave up my fav. job to be a SAHM
4. I am the eldest of 2 girls
5. I have 2 daddies, i dont like to call him stepfather :)
6. I love music.. it can really lift up my spirits
7. I love cooking
8. The sight of untidiness irritates me.

Then I have to follow the Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

Now I'm going to tag my blogging buddies.
1. Christine
2. Muisim
3. SY
4. Wen
5. Amanda
6. Yen Ping
7. Nicole
8. Agnes

10 friends spoke up!:

Esmeralda said...

Hehe.. aren't u cold sleeping in undies only? U sleeping in air-cond room or not?

agnes said...

thanks ya.. will do that.. ;)

Kristie said...

esmeralda- i hide under thick comforters hehehehe :)

agnes- have fun!

nicole said...

lastime i use to wear PJ's with undied only, but since give biirth , no more.... easy to get cold... (flu)

Ping said...

Thanks kristie, will do it as soon as possible ;p

FAMILY FIRST said...

just undies? cool ...

Natalia said...

You still sleep with undies only? Wow...

LittleLamb said...

i hope u didnt sleep without clothes during confinement though ....

Esmeralda said...

Haha Kristie.. I can imagine u snuggling tight under the thick comforters.. I would do tat if I were u too..

Kristie said...

nicole- so now u wear really warm Pjs to sleep huh? :)

ping- u are most welcome :)

family first- thanks! ya and it is really cool.... hahahha

natalia- yeah... more comfy for me...

rachel- no no... i tried to keep myself covered :)

esmeralda- yes, the nice feeling of warmth under the comforters...