Monday, July 28, 2008

My Baby will be a Leo

Ever since we passed the date July 22.... me and my hubby were elated! hahhaha cos bb jayden will be a Leo!!! my hubby is a Leo himself, my sister is also a Leo, and her doggie shitzhu is also a Leo... all august babies! wow... real celebration for august month from now on in our family :)

I'm almost there now! I have carried my baby to full term, and it's only a matter of time now. No matter how permanent this pregnancy is feeling, I will soon have a baby in my arms. I'll be able to get to know him -- look into those eyes, stroke that tiny head, hold those little hands. I shall sit back and put my hands on my belly now, rubbing my baby and making a memory of these last few amazing days. I am definitely gonna miss his kicks inside me.

17 friends spoke up!:

Stephanie said...

so excited for u....and i'm a leo too btw.. :)

Kristie said...

hi steph, thanks for visiting my blog, what is ur blog add btw?

hahaha another leo, when's ur bd?

Therese Marie Khor said...

You should name yr baby LEO instead of Jayden :)
So hv you taught about his chinese name yet?

Kristie said...

hi therese, that is a little cliché lah! :p

anyway for jayden's chinese name, my FIL & BIL has chosen it, so it will be Jayden Tan Xing Yu.

the little prince said...

counting ya....me waited for another 10 days after due date..... :-)

tell baby jayden ....get ready.....vrooooommmm...

Mery said...

Kristie....it is like goin for new yr countdown,counting for the BIG DAY to come.

christine said...

do enjoy these last few days and counting with you till jayden meets the world around him.

Kristie said...

yugene- yeah now i realised many mums actually give birth after their due dates too! :)

mery- hey dear, yeah i cant wait lah, it is like the biggest countdown of my life!

chris- yes, i am enjoying his movements inside me while i can... gonna miss it!

little prince said...

Wow!~ anytime now... mummy must b very excited~~

Kristie said...

ya peiwun... i am indeed very very very excited!!!! :)

LittleLamb said...

i'm sure u r feeling very gan choeng now... r u still working?
i remember i worked till the last day before philip came....

have a safe delivery ya...

Kristie said...

hey rachel!

i am on leave now, wanted to take it easy before i deliver :)

yeah very kan cheong now! :)

thanks for ur kind wishes.

Julie said...

Yeah, you'll miss the baby's kicks...I'm missing it too.

I can't wait to see your little one! Have a safe delivery.

Kristie said...

hey julie, thanks for dropping by my blog! yes gonna miss baby inside me... thanks for ur wishes!

btw, i've added ur blog to mine, jonathan is plain adorable :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

My sis and SIL are LEO too..

You are right, you will defitely miss the kick.

Xing Yu, is a nice name.

Kristie said...

wow so many Leos ya....

thanks, i like the name Xing Yu too, very meaningful name and also good present from uncle to nephew :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - I am sure Jayden will like this special name.