Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally!

Yeah, finally the day which we are waiting for is here.... tomorrow 1/8 will be a big turning point in our lives, we are officially becoming Daddy & Mummy!!!

Will miss being preggie... but at the same time cant wait to see how our baby looks like, cant wait to see his little fingers and toes, his little lips, his eyes gazing into mine.... :)

Wonder if my tummy will go flat once bb is out? like a deflated balloon?

Anyway hope to get a good night's rest tonight, might be too excited to sleep too!

Jayden, we will unite tomorrow... U + Mummy + Daddy! :)


17 friends spoke up!:

My Lil' Monster said...

Gosh I can't wait too. Did U choose the time as well?

Serene said...

Kristie, I have the same case as you. My due date pass, i can't wait to see my ger, then i ask my gynae to do c-section for me.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - I also cant wait to see Jayden.

Eileen said...

woahhhh! im getting all excited for you!

have a smooth delivery :)

Qi said...

Wish you enjoy happy & smooth delivery... wait for Jayden photo oh....

Julie said...

Oh...I'm so excited too. Can't wait to see little Jayden.

I also past due date so have to be induced but ended up C-sect cause baby already poo-poo. So you are going to be induced too? Pray for safe delivery.

Steph said...

kristie, the whole process will be great! Enjoy!

Do update us ya! Take Care

Ryan's mami said...

Oh, you opted to have c-section. Did you choose a good time to deliver too??

My Ryan was overdue 6 days but I managed to push him out naturally after 11 hours in labor.

Well, welcome to motherhood!! Take care & rest more mummy Jayden! ;)

little prince said...

Welcome to this beautiful world, little Jayden!~

Happy motherhood, Kristie

MommyAngel said...

Kristie, wishing you a smooth delivery and see you soon, bb Jayden!!

agneskhoo said...

Wishing a smooth delivery! And wish baby jayden happy and happy forever!

Kristie, remember upload baby photo to share wf us!

LittleLamb said...

Kristie, have you delivered?
Wishing you a safe delivery.

JoAnne said...

Have a good rest and welcome to motherhood :)

karenyiau said...

Hihi 1st time visiting your blog.

COngratulations on your new bundle of joy! Can't wait to see some baby's photos here..... :)

Btw, you can get back in shaepe faster if you breastfeed, and also not forgetting to wear bengkung & go for urut ya, no worries & all the best ya!

HN said...

*Love* your preggie photos! You look so cheerful! Can't wait to peek on your son ...

Kristie said...

hi everyone! thanks so much for ur wishes and prayers :) time & date were chosen by my gynae, nice date huh :) easy to remember... :)

Hijackqueen said...

Wha, not even abit of stretch mark. Your tummy is so shiny somemore. I really envy. Congrats on the arrival of Jayden!