Monday, June 2, 2008

new clothes for my darling/ countdown begins!

went jalan2 yesterday after dinner with my darling, janice and nicholas... walked over to parkson and found these clothings... so cute lah!!! couldn't resist so bought it for boy2!!! :)

baby has been very active these few days... always kicking inside me, doing his tumbles and stretches, always reminding me that he's there! so cute...

it's june already, and my edd is next month... oh my... i am starting to panick!!! i just realised when my colleague asked me so when are u giving birth? and i said end july.. then they said wah that is next month lah! then it suddenly occured to me like yeah man, almost a month or lesser to go! the countdown really begins...... take a deep breath in and out.... hwhooooooo...

2 friends spoke up!:

Anonymous said...

wow the clothes are soooo cute....

muaks

kristie said...

hahhah thanks... yeah i cant resist lah.. esp when there is sales some more :p