Saturday, June 28, 2008

My 35th Week, approaching the magical '9'!

Day by day, the anticipation is growing stronger... bb Jayden's movements are constantly reminding me of his presence and that very SOON, i will be a mummy and james a daddy!!! and we are going to have a baby!!!!! i really can't wait for the day to arrive.... it is making me really impatient now hehehhehe... i know i know.... many people said better enjoy ur time alone now, just the 2 of us, when bb is out, it is totally different, but for me, i cant wait to welcome jayden into our lives!!!

this week is the 35th week and all is well, jayden is still kicking me at this very moment... i think it is because i am hungry... gonna grab something to eat soon.... oh ya have asked james to tapao lunch, so bb hold on ya... mummy's lunch is coming soon!

the weekend is here, and i've never been more glad... last week at work was a real roller coaster ride... despite me being so tired, i hate to juggle so many jobs and learned to take it at my own pace... u know lah bosses are bosses, they want this, u have to give them this now..... sucks right... poor pregnant woman like me have to run around different departments coordinating stuff... our team was a little short handed last week as well cos of many events happening concurrently... maybe that was why last week was a little crazy................

anyway glad i had a good long sleep that i really needed... woke up around 11.30am this morning.... weekends are the only time i can rest fully... weekday come, no matter how tired i am, i will have to go to work... so weekend i will normally take full advantage to rest my body... which i needed so badly!!!

next weekend will be the next check up, i really cant wait as the day grows nearer to know how bb is doing inside, what will happen during the next few weeks, and when will bb actually come out? :) i will have to plan my maternity leave very soon... will need to speak to my gynae for advice, dont want to take too early, hopefully i can take a week before i deliver, just to rest and relax... so it wont be like so rushed! i really want to enjoy my last few weeks of pregnancy, this pregnancy has been really positive so far... i must say i've enjoyed every bit of my pregnancy despite some ups and downs... :)

and yeah, next week i am approaching the magical milestone, lunar 9th month of my pregnancy, jayden go on growing inside and grow on bb fats, so u will be so cute and chubby, in the pink of health when u are out!!!!! :) mummy and daddy loves u soooooooooooo much!


pregnancy week by week

5 friends spoke up!:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - How time flies! I also cant wait to see the lil Jayden.

Therese Marie Khor said...

Not only u r excited , bet some of d MP mummies are kan cheong too, so am i !

Serene said...

Me can't wait to see bb Jayden too! :-)

Ping said...

We also can't wait to see Little Jayden :) Time pass so fast and it's time for the Miracle to happen ;p

kristie said...

hey mummies... joanne, therese, serene & ping...

I am as EXCITED as u mummies!!! everyday is a countdown and i am really so nervous and excited now... thanks so much for ur concern!!!

therese, dont kan cheong, otherwise u make me kan cheong also hehehhe.. just joking :)