Friday, June 13, 2008

a little update on Mummy

hi peeps,

have been updating lots on bb stuff, bb jayden, bb shower etc... now a little focus on mummy! :) ooppss i felt a movement inside me... jayden yes we are talking abt you :)
i'm in my 33rd week now... changes that i feel are:

-more tired
-easily stressed
-not very hungry..cant eat much (due to the rise of bb against my diaphragm and chest area)
-heartburn when i eat spicy food/overeat
-breathless easily
-slightly more pimples...maybe due to stress
-pain in my pelvis area (read that it is normal cos ur pelvic muscles are softening to prepare u for labour...)
-backaches
-feet/finger swelling therefore sandals are tighter and cant wear my ring for now!
-baby's movements have changed from kicks and punches to stretches! can feel my tummy suddenly expanding at one part.. can see tummy actually goes up! this really thrills me and makes me happy no matter how tired or stressed i am :) love u my precious bb boy!

anyway here is me smiling for ya! :) still can smile, this is after work... at work i am so tired, cannot smile!


12 friends spoke up!:

Mery said...

Kristie, u look great @ tis pic...Sure happy goin to c ur bb Jayden soon *-*

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery is right, you do look great in the picture.

kristie said...

mery & joanne- i feel i look really tired in the picture... taken right after work this evening :)

Therese Marie Khor said...

Yup wth tht kind of tired look u have..u looked GREAT :)

kristie said...

therese u have such a sweet tooth, thanks dear! u made me feel better instantly! :)

Ping said...

Even you tired but you still look fresh! My pregnant time i also not dare to take picture coz my look very 'chan' oh...

Liwen said...

Pretty MUMMY... u sure r ready for the grand arrival of Jayden ya? hhaa.. i can't wait to see him too! next mth? omg.. that's few more weeks!

I MISS U and little jayden!

kristie said...

YP- what u mean chan oh... i am sure all pregnant women have their up and down days mah :) now u look great! :)

wen- ya i am so damn excited man.. time really flies! :) ya i miss u too :( and sy too, cant wait to see u!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fann said...

I cant wait to see you all too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to welcome the new member to our next gathering ...sound great and cool :)

kristie said...

u gals must come ah... other i will personally kill u myself hahhahah :p miss u and wen...

and sy, pls. update ur blog!

JoAnne said...

Kristie, i only feel your tiring from your message but not the photo, u still have nice smile oh...

First pregnancy sure took many photos ya... same to me :)

kristie said...

thanks joanne for your comment! after makan sure can smile lor! hahahhaha yup i am still snapping away.. next time can show my bb, see last time u were inside mummy's tummy!