Wednesday, November 21, 2007

hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life has been really hectic and chaotic, of course mainly with work! family and everyone else are fine :) i wont be attempting to recap events since the last post... i dont have like super bionic memory or something, if fact my memory sucks big time...

current mood- moody... not feeling too well, my body has been feeling lousy since last thur or so, caugh a flu bug and fever has been yoyo-ing up and down... tried to recuperate over weekend but to no avail... and couldnt take mc on mon & tue cos i had work to do, HAD to go to work...hai.... so today i just couldnt take it anymore, took half day mc, and maybe tomorrow too to really let me body relax, maybe my body is signalling me to rest! james will be going to jb tomorrow for a meeting and will be taking the car so most likely i will just stay home and rest. he's gone and bought food to stock up so that tomorrow i wont be hungry as i have no car to go out anyway... relaxing day tomorrow, just resting.

yup went down to jb recently too, here are some pictures! went down to visit my grandparents as i havent seen them for a while, missed them so! and also it was our anniversary, and we got to stay at sofitel palm resort, where our wedding took place for free for a night! remember how gorgeous the rooms were? :) it was a short and nice getaway cum little honeymoon for both of us :) sorry gals didnt manage to hop over the causeway as time was really short!

here are some pictures taken recently over the last few months... hopefully the pics will say enough :) it was also my dad's birthday on 29/10, had a circus party cos it was his wish! and not forgetting, we celebrated our wedding anniversary on nov 11! here we go.......


my loving parents on his birthday!

ladies in the family!

my po2, me, kong2 and aunty hwee at their home

foolin' around @ sofitel.........

enjoying our short getaway


cheers to our anniversary and many more to come, yeah! :)

5 friends spoke up!:

Fann said...

wowow so fast hor, one year past your wedding... cant imagine that, when is the time to be mum and dad?

kristie said...

i cant wait for my own baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liwen said...

Oh my.. Finally u update your blog!! Been ages since i see some colours here.. So how r u already? Feeling better now? Have to take good care ok? Health is more important than work. Ya ya. I should start telling myself this stmt as well i guess.. Meet up soon oh.. Muacks!

kristie said...

i am feeling better now no worries!

you girls have to take care too ok :) miss u muaks muaks!