Wednesday, May 16, 2007

bless ah ma's soul


Ah ma just passed away last sat 12/5, just a day before mother's day... I am glad that she is not in pain anymore, she has been suffering for months now in pain, hasnt smiled for a long time too... At least now she is not in pain, she is reunited with my ah kong now in heaven, they must be having their honeymoon up there. Miss them heaps and want them to know i love them very very much.

4 friends spoke up!:

Juz MeL said...

Yess don't worry, your Ah Ma and Ah Kong will be at peace and happy in heaven. They are with Aunt Janet, your great grandma & grandpa. Sorry I couldn't be there with you all at the funeral. Just wanted you to know, I have kept her in my prayers. *hugs*

kristie said...

thanks dear, i know u will :)

Liwen said...

agree with mel... ur ah ma and ah kong should be reunited now in heaven and starting their new phrase of enjoyment now.

Fann said...

dont worry ..they are peaceful in heaven now..