Sunday, April 1, 2007

time flies



Gosh.... time really just flew pass me, it's been a month now since I've started working. it's been a really interesting run these past few weeks. getting to know all my colleagues, getting to know my job better etc. was really busy so i didnt really update my blog...sorry bloggie, sorry guys...

last friday i finished a meeting almost 7pm! was so tired by then, latest i have gone back so far..will expect more i guess... but this job is really challenging for me personally, and i guess i am still enjoying it! hhehhehe colleagues at the office are really nice, of course there are always some people who are more 'constipated'... harder to get to know them hehehe... anyway time will tell!

weekends are really a good time for me to just relax and do household chores, and watch movies on astro, spend quality time with my darling. and again i must say, time really flies @ the office! cos first u are busy doing one thing, and the next thing u know, u are pulled into another meeting...and wa la- MORE WORK.... hai... next week will be my first appraisal by my boss, hope all goes well ya. and another 2 more each month, until i get confirmed, really crossxxxxxxxxx my fingers!!!

miss u girls so much, love u all and pray for everyone to be healthy and happy :)

5 friends spoke up!:

sharman said...

u busy busy woman...so long u neglect yr blog...ishkkk

what do u do for lunch??? hahaha u never blog about that...or dont u eat anymore? hmmm...

anyways, check my 31st march entry, u got another job hahahaha

Liwen said...

if i'm ur employer i would even have to waste the 3mths pobation period on u.. u r over qualified! hahahaa..... can sense u really enjoy working... so what is busy when u enjoy what u do.. u fortunate one..... but still.. update ur blog frequent oh!

kristie said...

sharman-sorry for the really late reply man...blogger has been a little kuku, comments window always takes too long to open! anyway will update very soon :) muaks...!

wen- thanks for the compliment... well...overwork, underpaid, isnt that phrase so common now?......

Janice said...

aiyoh... the workplace is a sweatshop and me and you are just little coolies made to slave aka child labour! heheeee... tomorrow it's back to coolie-ing again :P

kristie said...

ya what to do... at least we have 2 days break...glad for this man!