Tuesday, September 26, 2006

xiao qiang!!!


oh my GOD oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys wouldnt believe it, as u know, my worst enemy is that bloody stupid cockroach!!! i dont even dare to put a picture here, the look of it just scares me like hell man. been seeing so many roaches lately, we found it weird too, why ah, the house so clean, but every now and then, we see one running around, in the kitchen, living room, study room!!!!!!! believe it or not, we have killed like almost 15-20 just these few days!!! damn gross and disgusting right???? as usual, i will scream the loudest hahahah (remembering the chalet incident hahahhahahah)

but last night, thanks to james, we finally found out where they were 'resting', we found their home! and it was actually right in our home!!!!!!! it is actually a small hole in between the crack of a door, recently the hole became bigger and bigger, must be these idiots happily coming out as and when they want and wish!!!!! last night we sprayed into the holes, and so many of them came out! i almost fainted i tell you...

oh my god...if u girls see it, i think u will react the same way too... scream until all of them become deaf!

5 friends spoke up!:

Liwen said...

Whahahahhaa... liew!!!! the thought of me.. make my hair stand up too!!! yucks!! luckily i'm not staying at ur place tt time.. i can die of heart attack man.. or go crazy soon! liew.... horrible!
but i can imagine the sight.. coz around my co also got ppl spray.. and the next day.. i can scream my way to lunch.. hahaha...... YUCKS!!!!

kristie said...

oh my god... well we passed one night witout roaches...how is that? heheheh yeah that means our plans worked!!!!

Fann said...

hahah I cant imagine two woman screaming and yelling like hell in a room and then lock me outside the toilet.....but in fact I did experience it.

Liwen said...

hahhaha,,... Guess xiao qiang had already form one sweet memories in our heart liao... but memories will do..i dun want and wish to experience it again. hahahaha....

kristie said...

yes me too!!!! horrible horrible...gross idiotic creature!