Friday, August 25, 2006

wedding shoot

some of the shots taken at the wedding photo shoot! this was inside the makeup room, using my handphone to take, not bad lah hor, quite clear!

total of 7 dresses, 3 wedding gowns and 4 evening gowns, inclusive of one traditional costume (qi pao or cheongsam!) the design of the dresses there are beautiful...all very unusual and suited me. some of them seemed to be made just for me, the lengh the fitting everything fit me so well, no need for alteration! hahahhaha

the morning started at 11am, went straight to makeup room for makeup, the makeup artist is a young girl, only 24 this year, her name is ah yen but very experienced, she was good with her hands u know, make up and hairstyle, or she 'gao dim'. make up for almost 2 1/2 hours, my right eye was more sensitive as my eye kept tearing after she tried to put on the fake eyelashes! anyway at last it was better and stopped watering... then off we went outdoors for the outdoor wedding gown photo shoot, it was a hot day but everything was done quickly so the shots were gorgeous, wait till u see the pictures, i was so pleased!!! phototographer was lucas, from east malaysia, very nice guy too.

then we came back to the studio again, did another 2 wedding gowns indoor, and 3 evening gowns indoor as well. we started at 11am and the entire photo shoot finished at 8pm!!! cos everytime i change a gown, the makeup and hairstyle changes as well, they are very professional and not lazy! i am extremely pleased with it, muaks muaks to them, a big round of applause! the staff there were surprised that we were still so hyper/ happy and enthusiastic towards the end, cos they said other couples were already tired by then, and cannot smile hehehhe.... overall i thouroughly enjoyed every single part of it, esp. that i was treated like a princess the entire time! haha :p james also had loads of fun, we slept with smiles on our faces that night...

4 friends spoke up!:

Fann said...

My dearest Kristie, You just looked wonderful!!!! I love your wedding gown too!!! Wish I am there to take pix with you. There will be a chance man. Will going to take tons and tons of pix with you on your BIG BIG day.I'm looking forward ....Let's get pretty on that day :)

kristie said...

I AM SUPER SUPER excited man!!!! Really busy preparing everything now, the pre-event stuffs :) wish u girls are here with me now!

-mel- said...

Wahhh! My cousin look so pretty! Must develop extra photos for me ah, I want the one with the nice flower hairdo one.. :( Really wish I can turn up for your wedding..

kristie said...

hey mel, thanks! sorry for the super late reply... :p

Ya pls do try and make it ok? It will be fun!