Monday, July 31, 2006

a sumptuous dinner

since we came back to kl, we have been cooking almost everyday since we are so free :) janice will come back from work, and have at least home-cooked food together with us, how nice right! this is also good to catch up on old times, where both sisters hardly got the chance to be together in a 'home'. anyway, it is a comforting feeling! by the way, this is what we had for dinner today, i made vegetable curry cos my friend recently went to cameron highlands and bought tons of veggie...so she gave me tons too, so i thought good we make veggie curry! cleared the fridge of so many types of vegetables... heheh and we had banana cake which janice bought for us for dessert :)

also since I am so free now, I shower her lovely possesion, dobby her doggie every few days, and comb his fur everyday so he can welcome his mummy home all fluffy like a snowball! :) also vacuumed and mopped the whole house every few days, which is a very good workout for me! Nice to live in a clean home, right...u would want to clean the home when it is actually ur very own home, no need to push the responsibilities around friends, like a stupid duty roster which no one bothers to read or follow. i am happy that I clean the house, it feels clean and smooth to walk around, and I live in this house! hehehe... even dobby is smiling everyday :)

talking abt workout, I recently signed up as a member in celebrity fitness, been going there a week ago for dance aerobics classes! it is pretty new, just opened a few months ago, and since I love aerobics and now I am permanently home, i hesitated no more and signed up straightaway with this club, it is also so near my home, walking there when i am car-less takes around 10 mins or so, driving there is around 5 mins and u are there! the aerobic classes that they have are really fun, dance, kickboxing, latin jam, party jam, etc etc. I love that place!

*pictures have been ommitted in this post as the picture tools are not working AGAIN!!! i dont know what's going on but i have tried several options...the image button for upload right in the create post window, the picasa software...hai...i hope it will rectify soon!

3 friends spoke up!:

Liwen said...

u r so blessed! but i can fully understand the "happiness' of cleaning ur OWN HOUSE.. clean also clean till happy right? haha... just told u.. i cleaned mine too!!! feeling damn happy now too!! thought of it.. make me want to slp! hahahaa...

Liwen said...

and OH!!!! THE CURRY LOOOOOOOKKKKKK DELICIOUS~!!!!!!!!!! cook for me can???????? Damn.. u r making me hungry now!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH GOSH GOSH!!! like i can smell from here.. just need to taste it! haha

kristie said...

heheh...finally managed to post some pictures, doesnt the curry look awesome? I really enjoyed cooking it as well as eating it! hehehe... drowned my rice with the curry sauce :)