Friday, December 9, 2005

Thanks Giving!

"It's the season to be jolly...tra-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la......" well it is the end of the year again!!!! christmas....new year............and of course, my birthday!!!!!!!!!!! yours truly hehehehhe :) so happy now that we are able to celebrate the joys of the year in pattaya, a beautiful and colourful city of pattaya. This time of the year, this place is so alive, everyone is here, from around the world! all corners of the city, all streets in town are packed with people, young and the old, it is a season to be jolly! Hopefully, with good and intensive A&P, many holiday makers will come and watch the circus! Miss u all, thinking of all my closed ones especially at this time of the year!

so many things happening in my life right now, u girls know I am a girl that says whatever that comes to my mind right, i dont care if people hate me, but sometimes i realised it is better to shut up, esp. when the consequence is that it will hurt everyone around me. So that is one lesson I've learnt recently. It is not easy but at least i have tried :)

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 friends spoke up!:

Fann said...

I love that PIX!!!!!!!

kristie said...

cute hor this picture? I fell in love with this photo the minute I saw it! :)