1. Assorted sushi
2. Loads of fresh salmon sashimi
3. Salami- 2 types
4. Cheese...yes yummy cheese, brie and camembert
5. Plain crackers to go along with the cheese
6. Potato salad
7. BBQ drummets
8. BBQ pork ribs
9. Thai fried vegetable with belachan
10. Grilled sausages... with seeded mustard
11. Fresh garden salad
12. Cooked prawns with chilli sauce
13. Grilled saba fish
14. Grilled Unagi
15. Garlic bread- bacon & anchovies
16. Free flow of red wine
17. Free flow of gin tonic (my dad is good in making this!)
imagined if we had eaten outside, we could have spent around 3500-4000 baht, and all these food that we bought, we spent less than 2500 baht!!!! good meal huh? We couldnt finish this on 24th night, so we continued this last night, 26th night hehe... on christmas night, we went to another town near pattaya called Bang Saen, to go admire the beach, sunset and had a sumptuous seafood dinner beside the sea... a real blessing, good christmas season for me :) i love u people so much, you mean the world to me! hope u girls had fun too huh, miss u very much! ok now take a look at the photos! photos time... :)
our family christmas dinner :)
assorted sushi tray with sashimi
salami, olives and melon, a killer combination!
Dinner at Bang Saen, a lovely place!
our special x'mas dinner!
for the first time, I actually enjoyed christmas truly ever since I was a child :)