Wednesday, November 23, 2005

extending here in pattaya!

yeah yahoo, we are extending our show here in pattaya! We will be moving locations though. Yes just a matter of a few kilometres, but we have to move to another site in Pattaya Park! It is an amusement park area, with so many things to do! I am so happy that we dont have to move to bangkok...so many problems even before we want to go over there to perform...enormous costs and unnecessary ones for that! they have this sky jump from the top of the pattaya park tower, u can go up there to enjoy the views of pattaya, have a lunch at the revolving restaurant and then choose to jump down all the way like the one u see on the left!!! Instead of taking the conventional lift down to ground floor, u can choose the other way, that is to fly down! i cant wait to try this!!!!! I can feel my adrenaline pumping already...oh my...how am I ever going to do that??? I have always been afraid of heights...and this is really HIGH...

the circus will be here till 8th jan, so wen and sy can come to pattaya or not??? It is really a trip you will not regret, trust me...!!! we can do so many things here, shopping, sightseeing, sun tanning, or the things that u like... ok let me know ya :)

2 friends spoke up!:

Fann said...

I wish I can go. I need Vit C sun tanning on my skin...I am as white as a white chicken meat.

kristie said...

hehehe...dont worry if u dont come over, I will bring the beach to you...in ur dreams :p heheheh