Thursday, May 5, 2005

how to make myself happy?

27th april...it was like my ah kong just passed away recently...but time really flies, it has been more than a week already...9 days to be exact, ah kong has been away from us for so many days already, and what has most people chose to do? i still miss him a lot.... some people may forget very easily bcos his physical form is no longer around...but i still think he is around, except that i cant find him anywhere! maybe he is playing hide and seek with me :)

i am so tired these few days...emotionally and physically... been feeling terrible these few days. yesterday i had such a terrible headache that has been going on for some time already...my mum said it might be tension headaches due to work stress...so i went to see the doc's, he said it is migrane, my left head feels throbbing pain everytime i am stressed emotionally or mentally...and then i will feel like vommitting...these are symptoms of having a migrane. anyway, after i saw the doctor, i took the medicine straightaway and felt so drowsy, i think it must be drowsy medicine, so i slept the whole afternoon, tried to get out of bed and i felt giddy again...down i went to sleep again... i have not taken the medicine today yet, hope i wont be stressed again! i just feel tired, wish i can have a holiday somewhere, relax with my love ones...

i think my registration will be postponed to a later date cos my mum will be going for surgery soon for her neck problem. i am really scared with the thought of her going for surgery, what if something goes wrong???? touch wood, but i am really scared, maybe all these factors made me even more emotionally stressed. my mum has been having this neck problem for a few years already, her left hand is always feeling numb, and her hand muscles are wasting away. the surgery is the only choice, no other choices. just pray hard for her...

I just want to relax in some faraway place...

2 friends spoke up!:

Liwen said...

hmm... vomitting...! is it sign of . hhehe... got baby liao ah! haha.... anyway.. think u really need to rest ok baby,, dun work so hard, learn to relax and handle ur stress well...
oh.. dun worry.. ur mum sure no problem.. she's blessed by so many ppl and ur kong will look after her make sure she's alright one la...
miss u baby!

kristie said...

hi just came back from lunch...got a terrible migrane again...felt like vommitting again, quickly came back and ate the medicine the doc gave me, my head feels heavy now, feel sleepy too!!! oh no i just realised the medicine is drowsy...oh no...