Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Specially For My Ah Kong, I Love You

3 friends spoke up!:

Fann said...

Your ah gong love you too!!!

Life still got to move on. He is happy with the god now smiling at you ...

-mel- said...

Dear Kristie, Melissa here.. Heard about your Ah Gong from my mum too.. Don't be too sad.. Aunty Janet will keep him company up there.. Heard your wedding gotta be postpone.. But nevertheless take care and god bless...

kristie said...

thanks sasa, thanks for your blessings! your mum and the rest of her sisters brothers were all there over the weekend, it really helped us in terms of emotional and spiritual support. I really miss my ah kong so much!!!

sy, i know now he is not suffering, he is smiling above, can walk about like he used to, not bed ridden no more, that's what i can thank god for :)