Monday, February 7, 2005

update!

heylo people, just to update you guys on my plans. Will be driving down to JB shortly! yeah...nice break away for a while. Will be picking janice up tonight at senai airport, she is flying down tonight to be with us during CNY! she is arriving around 9pm tonight, so will be leaving here shortly then go to muar town to buy some 'bak kua' damn shiok ones here....very popular and delicious! then straight to JB. tomorrow will do some stuffs and visit my kong kong then back here to muar for reunion dinner with my dad! will be going to umbai, a place with very good grilled fish and nasi lemak, i have mentioned abt this before! hahhaha... okie then...have not packed any stuff yet...will go freshen up, see ya, love ya, happy chinese new year! :)

4 friends spoke up!:

Fann said...

so when u having a short trip in singapore ? We miss u leh

kristie said...

hey sy...no time to go to singapore in the near future lah. you know my job nature lah! most prob you can visit me soon when the circus goes to KL!

Liwen said...

no problem.. our dear ying already told me she wish to spent her bday in KL.. so what can i say.. i'll plan lor.. haha
happy CNY to my 2 dearest friends... meet up soon ya!! MISS U ALREADY!!!

kristie said...

yeah i can look forward to a goodie time soon with you babes!