Saturday, January 1, 2005

Happy new year!

wow it's 2005! Really how times flies huh...sometimes days just passes by in the blink of an eye, everyone is getting a year older too...hai...but new year brings new experiences and new friends too! :)

I attended my best friend's wedding today, she looked gorgeous in her gown, her man looked good too! Always feel very emotional at weddings...the music, the atmosphere can really play with my feelings and emotions! Teary eyed...but happy tears of joy! Time will really fly by...soon she will be pregnant, then a kid will be born,wowoowowow...too fast to absorb man! don't know when's my turn also...when i saw my friend actually going through the wedding ceremony and all that,i really wonder if I will be able to make it through all these formal stuffs...pretty tiring on the couple hor? sometimes you just wish to have it simple and quiet with close families and friends, it doesn't have to be like a 'public announcement' to the whole world...i've made up my mind, it will just be close friends & families! yeah...now i feel better hahahha!

I pray for all the tsunamis victims, what a way to end 2004, hope the new year will have less disasters, bring new hope and life to the victims who suffered, are homeless from this tragedy. God, pls give them the strength to carry on, it's not easy i know. I cannot imagine if this thing happens to me, will I be strong enough to carry on? Only God will know.

Alright, bless all my friends and families for good health and prosperity, most importantly safety. Love you all!

2 friends spoke up!:

Liwen said...

Happy new year to u baby!!!!!!
ya... what a way to end 2004 and welcome 2005.. but hope that all can make it... been raining the whole sunday. guess god are crying for them too.....
u take care ya! and shall see u really soon....!

kristie said...

yup...really sad to see how thousands of families are just robbed off their homes in a split of a second. Pray for them to rest in peace.