Tuesday, November 9, 2004

ouch...my tooth hurts :(

I'm really scared now...my back tooth, second from the last on my left side is really hurting so bad...actually it's been a few months already, I think it's decayed so some parts of the tooth 'died', leaving only a small segment behind...i dont know why but it hurts really bad before i sleep...during the day it is alright, no pain except when i eat/drink extreme hot/cold stuffs...why me why me...damn terrible!!! my parents, james are all urging me to go pull it out, but the thought of it just sends shivers down my spine!!! imagine having to pull out a tooth that has quite a long root OUT...oh noooooooooooooooo can God just take the pain away??? and just help me grow my tooth back so there's no hole for food to further attack my already 'spoilt' tooth...

I know i will have to take it out sooner or later but i always tell myself to tahan the pain before i sleep...so pain till u can cry man! and once i get to sleep..everything will be fine...but....but...but... :(

2 friends spoke up!:

Fann said...

poor thing!!!! go and see dentist lah ...or else you wont be enjoy all the good foods liao ...take care gal...miss you so much ...muacks!!!

kristie said...

hahhaa i am still enjoying all the good food though :p just very pain before i sleep...:(